UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Are You Playing

neolego

I was browsing the xbox live marketplace, and I cam across a question. For the "games on demand" ( downloadable games) most of the titles have a cash value instead of an amount of microsoft points that the item is worth. Does anybody know if you can pay for those games with micrsoft points, and if you can't, than what does the game say upon the billing of the credit car, for example does it say: Mass Efect-$19.99, or does it say Games on demand game (or something like that) X$ and X cents??? All help would be appreciated.

You can purchase anything on the Marketplace with Points, including GamesOnDemand. What you will do is select the game that you and choose "Purchase Game". Then it will pop up with the standard grey confirmation window. From there it will show the price, i.e. $19.99, but then there will be an option at the bottom to "Use MS Points". Once you select that it will change the checkout page to points, i.e. 1600 MSPoints. Simple as that, enjoy!

I'm a HUGE fan of GoD, but I still won't spend more than $20 for any of them.....not until they start releasing brand new titles date and day with stores. Until then, I just occasionally pick up some good games at $20 (Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, etc). And I'm still waiting on the better games to drop by $10 before making that purchase......I'm looking at you Fallout 3 :). neo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks TBT, I will probably trade in my copy of MW2 in for Bad Co.2, as a lot of my friends are getting it and I am growing ever so tired of all the campers in Call of Duty. And to NEO, Fallout 3 is one of my top 3 favorite games ever ( the other two are Bioshock and Half Life 2). I have spent literally 100+ hours in the game, and there is still more for me to do and to explore. The game gets my recommendation for you to get it at any price you can find it at.

Any body else Pre-Order Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver?

no preorders for me. Ever. But I am getting the game. Gold and Silver are my favorite Pokemon games ever and I REALLY didn't want to restart my near-100% completed versions of the games. So this is the closest I'll ever get.

To be more specific I'm getting HeartGold in case anyone wants to try to get all of them along with me.

BTW aparantly the legendary birds and Mewtwo are findable in this game. Articuno and Zapdos and Mewtwo where they used to be and Moltres on Mount Silver.

Go figure.

Any body else Pre-Order Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver?

no preorders for me. Ever. But I am getting the game. Gold and Silver are my favorite Pokemon games ever and I REALLY didn't want to restart my near-100% completed versions of the games. So this is the closest I'll ever get.

To be more specific I'm getting HeartGold in case anyone wants to try to get all of them along with me.

BTW aparantly the legendary birds and Mewtwo are findable in this game. Articuno and Zapdos and Mewtwo where they used to be and Moltres on Mount Silver.

Go figure.

Ill try to help you with completeing heartgold,because i got soul silver.lately ive been getting back into pokemon,i wonder why......

ive been playin pokemon soulsilver for the past hour,and i have to say it is incredibly addictive!the graphics are wayyyyyy faster,so are the attacks and diolague.The pokemon follow you,and you can talk to them and see how they are.And if you pre-ordered the game,you get an incredibly detailed figure,either ho-oh or lugia.I love this game!

ive been playin pokemon soulsilver for the past hour,and i have to say it is incredibly addictive!the graphics are wayyyyyy faster,so are the attacks and diolague.The pokemon follow you,and you can talk to them and see how they are.And if you pre-ordered the game,you get an incredibly detailed figure,either ho-oh or lugia.I love this game!

Yeah I have to say I'm impressed with HeartGold. After all, Pokemon Gold is the game I played for about 8 years. Why did I stop? I ran out of things to do.

Yeah.

I love this game. And it seems the remake is holding up to it so far.

I played the Demo for The Show and it was really good. It's funny, I haven't played a game since the last MVP Baseball game, I want to say 2003 or 2004. Anyway, my main beef with Sim Baseball games is they take SO LONG to play. Right now I'm still enjoying Baseball Superstars 2010 on my iPhone. What I love is that I'm playing superstar mode and all I do is hit. They sim the rest of the batters and all the defensive stuff. I can literally play 4 or 5 games in about 10 minutes and I love it. I really wish XBLA or PSN would release this game as a downloadable game with HD graphics and online play and I would be addicted!

Downloaded the Splinter Cell demo today and look forward to playing it later. Since it's been awhile, I can't tell if they moved some of the controls around when I was able to play it briefly :unsure: Might start from scratch and see how far I can get undetected instead of being a killing machine :lol:

is it bad i just beat soulsilver?

Maybe, how many times have you beat it previously ?!?! :)

Actually, this is on my list. Even though I know it's a candy coated version of the same game, that game is still one of the best Pokemon experiences ever made. I'm thinking about picking it up this weekend! neo

The wife picked up Final Fantasy, so it has been on in the background. Amazing graphics, but the story is so melodramatic. It seems geared exclusively to a female audience. All the guys look like chicks or "metrosexuals" (except for the black guy).

It's really rather hard to cheat on the Pokewalker. Your pokemon can only gain one level at a time, so you can "cheat" maybe 4-5 levels in a day, and that's if you strap it to a washing machine in between porting your pokemon back and forth from the Pokewalker to your DS. I'm using my pokewalker to level up some of the pokemon I don't plan to have in my party, like an Ekans, a Venonat, etc. so that they can evolve and expand my pokedex. The item finder function is nice though.

I've beaten the Elite Four and I'm working on catching Raikou and Entei right now (before I go to Kanto). My party is Feraligatr, Amphiros, Crobat, Hypno, Dragonair, and Golem, all level 43 to 47.

I friggin' love this game.

I've beaten the Elite Four and I'm working on catching Raikou and Entei right now (before I go to Kanto). My party is Feraligatr, Amphiros, Crobat, Hypno, Dragonair, and Golem, all level 43 to 47.

I friggin' love this game.

you should go to kanto and get snorlax.he has this move called block,which doesnt let a pokemon escape a battle,perfect for the legendary beasts.

And my party is Feraligatr,Hitmontop,Snorlax,Togetic,Ralts,And Ursaring

Ralts

FFFFFFUUUUUU Where'd you get Ralts? XD I love Gardevoir and Gallade.

if you have the national pokedex,and listen to poketalk with proffesor oak on the ppokegear radio,they say theres breaking news of a group of ralts near the day care center