What Are You Playing

neolego

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I picked up Rainbow Six 2 at Target for $19.99 and look forward to playing that. The first one was a rough start, but once I landed in Vegas it was crazy fun. I'm going to look for my dual cable connector and try plugging my modem in upstairs to get online. I figure for the time being I might be able to just take it up and down the stairs until I go wireless. I'll let you know once I'm set up.

Don't be embarassed, Pokemon is an amazing game. In fact, I still play Gold and Silver because those two are my favorites of all time. Honestly, they're the best ones.

I agree 100%! Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver will be arriving on the DS in March next year (they're basically souped up versions of Gold and Silver with new features, etc.). I plan to get both. :)

Alright, I finally got set up with XB Live today. I basically disconnected my modem from my computer downstairs and connected it upstairs long enough to do it. Tomorrow I'll go to my cable company and get another one for the upstairs to where I can start exploring this more. I'll eventually go wireless, but for right now it will only cost me a few bucks to do things this way. My handle was already taken, so here is the alternative: The 1st Donster. Please seek me out, as I'm kind of new to this :geek:

Modern Warfare 2: The infamous airport scene, where is that in the game? I started out on a range in Afganistan and want to make sure I didn't miss it? I believe when I set the game up I opted to play that and never be ask that question again. Hopefully I didn't hit the wrong button, since I don't know if I can go back and change that?

Alright, I finally got set up with XB Live today. I basically disconnected my modem from my computer downstairs and connected it upstairs long enough to do it. Tomorrow I'll go to my cable company and get another one for the upstairs to where I can start exploring this more. I'll eventually go wireless, but for right now it will only cost me a few bucks to do things this way. My handle was already taken, so here is the alternative: The 1st Donster. Please seek me out, as I'm kind of new to this :geek:

I never thought I would hear these words. It's a Christmas miracle!!!!!

I never thought I would hear these words. It's a Christmas miracle!!!!!

LOL, I know what you mean Nestle', it does seem like forever doesn't it? Well Comcast wouldn't give me another modem, but they did give me a free wireless router :D Once I get the wireless adapter I should be online more. For the moment I am bringing the modem from downstairs. So I'll be working real hard to make myself a nice target for some of you :P

Wireless adapter? Like a Flash-drive-looking-deal that you would plug into the ethernet spot on your computer to receive wireless internet signal? Does such a thing exist and work on the PS3? I could definitely use one. I've got a wire running from one room into the other and frankly, it's a pain in the rear.

I'm currently playing MW2, and "Feed and change the baby"

On F&CTB I almost had a high score, then Evan peed on me.

Feed and change the baby sounds like an oldschool game+watch title ;)

I WOULD be playing MW2 But my power keeps going out, every couple of minutes, I'm doing this in the scant seconds between my DSL modem rebooting and going off again....

T.

WOW Doc, what are you a octupuss or mutant? Lex is in that moving around stage. Gone are the days where I could play the 360 with him on my lap. Kudos to you for being able to do 3 things at once.

Wireless adapter? Like a Flash-drive-looking-deal that you would plug into the ethernet spot on your computer to receive wireless internet signal? Does such a thing exist and work on the PS3? I could definitely use one. I've got a wire running from one room into the other and frankly, it's a pain in the rear.

Hope this helps

Oh dear. So that's what I have to look forward to in January.

Hope this helps

Oh man.

That and more.

I have been pooped on, peed on, puked on, and cleaned up said bodily fluids from both of my kids.

Last week Evan decided to spit up alot of formula on my face.

Luckily my mouth was closed.

Good times.

I have been pooped on, peed on, puked on, and cleaned up said bodily fluids from both of my kids.

Sounds like something right out of the Exorcist, Doc. Figured you might dig that.

Sounds like something right out of the Exorcist, Doc. Figured you might dig that.

Not when it's my kids.

Sicko

Karamazov, the adapter I'm talking about goes on the back of my 360, but my computer is wireless capable too. I just don't have the adapter for either one. Don't ask me how it works, I just know it communicates with the router somehow :lol:

Hope this helps

Oh man.

That and more.

Good times.

I've been there. My oldest had Pyloric Stenosis so before the surgery she had at 4 weeks old she would projectile vomit the contents of her stomach after every feeding. Her "high score" was a little over 4 feet away and right on to the cat.

Edited by minimadman

Modern Warfare 2: The infamous airport scene, where is that in the game? I started out on a range in Afganistan and want to make sure I didn't miss it? I believe when I set the game up I opted to play that and never be ask that question again. Hopefully I didn't hit the wrong button, since I don't know if I can go back and change that?

It's around the middle of the game you can't miss it. I don't want to give too much away but it involves a smurf-hole named Makarov.

Hope this helps

Oh man.

That and more.

Good times.

I've been there. My oldest had Pyloric Stenosis so before the surgery she had at 4 weeks old she would projectile vomit the contents of her stomach after every feeding. Her "high score" was a little over 4 feet away and right on to the cat.

Wow. that is a hell of a high score.

I'm impressed.

:lol: The worst I've had is drool, but my wife got the formula a few days ago. Of course when he was much smaller, he did his impression of a firehouse :pinch: Thank god he seems to have stopped that. I was afraid the dogs were going to start marking once we let them upstairs. They've been pretty tolerant and actually seem to be acting better now. Back to the topic, just finished the infamous airport scene. Pretty intense, but I liked killing guys on the snow mobile. Once everyone is asleep I might revisit that one again.

I just finished the campaign for COD MW2 and it is probably the most compelling game i have ever played. It's far better than most movies. The wife said that she liked watching me play because it was like watching a movie. BEST GAME EVER!

MW2 Single player was a lot of fun but I actually preferred MW:CoD4. The story for MW2 seemed disjointed and well just not well done IMO.

Multiplayer on the other hand is totally another matter and I'm going to confess to being addicted to it. ;)

T.