What Are You Playing

neolego

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like Guitar Hero games, and I love the Beatles, but I didn't think that Beatles songs would be fun to "rock out" to. With your praise for it, I might re-consider and check it out when it goes down to $20 or so.

I'm assuming you can play these "Rock Band" games by yourself with just a guitar?

I like Guitar Hero games, and I love the Beatles, but I didn't think that Beatles songs would be fun to "rock out" to. With your praise for it, I might re-consider and check it out when it goes down to $20 or so.

I'm assuming you can play these "Rock Band" games by yourself with just a guitar?

You can but i actually got my wife to play this one and she hates video games but loves the Beatles. I would again like to thank England for the Beatles.

England has exported a disproportionate number of great rock/pop musicians, given the population size. The Police and the Beatles are probably my top two bands of all, and only one member between them was an American.

In other video game news, I beat Res. Evil 5 tonight. Great game all the way around.

I have also started seeing a great commercial for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 tonight. Check it out.

Edited by karamazov80

I'm still quite addicted to Batman: AA. I honestly can't put it down, I love it and I'm only like 20% done......

I also had some quality time with Shadow Complex (which is still the best Arcade game available) and Madden over the weekend, even though Batman took up the largest chunk.

Looking forward though, I only have 2 games reserved right now. Marvel: UA2 and CoD Modern Warfare 2. Both look great and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Thank God they are coming 2 months apart.......just where does Madden/Shadow Complex/Batman fit, that's the real question!

neo

Wrapped up Splinter Cell too damn early this morning and playing it again on a different level until my Arkulm Asylum shows up.

I was playing a lot of Batman lately and as everyone mentioned, it's AMAZING.

I was able to pick up my preorder for Beatles Rock Band today and spent a good deal of time working through story mode. It's an absolute dream for any major Beatles fan. :) The visuals are astonishing and the songs are, as always, epic.

After the announcement for Okamiden on DS, I've been playing the Wii version of it again :) Is anyone else excited for Okami's sequel?

My Beatlemania started last night too. I only played the first three chapters and the chapter challenge for the first. I didn't want to get through it too quickly!

I've been sick, so without much else to do yesterday, I managed to play through the entire storymode. I still have some pictures to unlock.

It's fun, though, isn't it? :D

I am currently playing Dirt 2. I thought i would play it for a half hour or so the other night and ended up putting a good two hours of play time in. I am also playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Soon I'll be giving Halo 3 ODST a try. I enjoy the other Halo games, but I'm not a huge fanboy of the game.

Call of Duty Modern Weapons 2 cannot come soon enough. That is my biggest want at this moment. Only a month or so left of waiting.

I'm picking up Ultimate Alliance 2 today. I can't wait! And I'm with you Crippler, CoD can't come soon enough. I'm still working on Batman, and playing my Franchise in Madden. UA2 will be fun, but I'm counting down the days until I hit the snow laced mountains in MW2!!

neo

After the announcement for Okamiden on DS, I've been playing the Wii version of it again :) Is anyone else excited for Okami's sequel?

Dammit I still haven't played the first one! :(

I really need to...

Play it NOW. And LOVE IT.