UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST Q & A #10 Answers Discussion thread

Shanester

Personally, I disagree with the fact that everyone compliments these guys for answering out questions. I don't like that they answer questions. We should all accept what they choose to tell us, and not complain. I get frightened and anxious if I can not be passive and obedient at all times.

Hey Mods...here is my vote for creepiest post of the day. :confused:

Beware of all the other things that may also be going over your head today......

.....& perhaps tomorrow

.....& the future

Keep in mind, these guys are fans just like us and I think nothing would make them happier than to spill the beans on all of the juicy news, but often they can't.

Matt arranges these Q&A sessions and often puts together the DST sponsored give-aways & contests. Chuck sits on the toilet with our questions and answers what he can. He also took time out of a very busy schedule last year at SDCC 2007, to come sit with the fans at the MMMV gathering and personally answer questions one on one.

I know it sounds like ass kissing, but frankly, if you knew me, you'd know I don't kiss ass. I do, however, like to pay respects when someone does me a solid. These guys do us serious solids, you just don't always know about it like I usually do.

That said, Minifiend has the right to be pissed and state as much. Don't insult the DST guys, but feel free to let them know whats on your mind with regard to Minimates. They get it, I assure you.

Personally, I'd love to see a Capn Britain. I like the modern version a little better than the early versions, but I wouldn't complain either way.

crap... no Smash Bros.

Oh well.

I have to say that I'm intreagued as to what the boxset AFX is revealing is. It's also interesting that they've considered the license free mates.

Oh and I believe we've officially discovered DSTChuck's true favorite character. Is is Spider-Man? Is it Wolverine? It's Spidey. Good taste, Chuck, good taste.

BTW: Who the hell is Brother Voodoo?

Also.. the boat has sailed on Sinister Six? Man, that's a Spider-Man classic. Classic! The boat will never sail on such an awesome evil team.

Wow, looks like due my despondent state following the answers to wave 10 I missed all the fun in this thread.

For the record if Chuck/Matt had said a definite 'No' I would have respected that and stopped asking. As it is they've left the slightest hint that they haven't said no. Merely answered the question with another question.

As for the reasons MM's don't sell in Europe, well we've been over that already. MM's were selling very well indeed in the UK at least, and then DST decided to stick the European releases on a schedule that was at least 3 months behind the domestic release. That made European fans fret and resulted in a lot of us grey importing. Perhaps DST should ask some of the larger web based stores (AFX, STuckakid, BBTS etc) just how many 'mates are sent out of the US on a regular basis, and just how much of a percentage of Non-US customers make up for their pre-order levels. I know I'd be interested in those figures. Even if they did prove DST right and shut all us whiney Brits up for once! ;)