UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ultimate Spider-Man question

I've heard rumors of a big Easter Egg in Ultimate Spider-Man about a warehouse in the northern part of NYC that, when broken into by Venom, has a gallery or something of multiple Marvel characters behind a glass wall of some sort.

This sounded cool.

So I spent about two hours playing Ultimate Spider-Man and screwing around in both north NYC and Queens. Guess what? I found Jack. Nothing at all. So what I want to know is if anyone here has found this easter egg to en all easter eggs? If so, can you tell me where the hell it is?!!

The only thing I know is "in the north," "Cracked door with light coming out," and "only venom can do it." and that isn't very helpful at all.

Any help is appreciated. Gratzi

I have gone through all the Gamefaq's and IGN walkthru's and none of them list the place you describe. One walkthru actually lists key buildings etc and how they can be diffrent at night but nothing on a venom only warehouse.

The easter egg you mention is only listed on 2 cheat sites I can see and is very vague there is also no confirmation postings by anyone else to say they have found it.

I have gone through all the Gamefaq's and IGN walkthru's and none of them list the place you describe. One walkthru actually lists key buildings etc and how they can be diffrent at night but nothing on a venom only warehouse.

The easter egg you mention is only listed on 2 cheat sites I can see and is very vague there is also no confirmation postings by anyone else to say they have found it.

So I am crazy. Thought I might be. Thanks for the info man. Mods, unless some other info comes up please feel free to lock.

It's not that you're crazy. There're plenty of douches out there who post ridiculous, ludicrous (and sometimes believable) "cheats" or "secret endings" all over those cheat sites that use user input. You should SEE the Pokemon crap people were spreading when Yellow came out. Seriously. I remember reading one when I was little, saying if you got all 151 Pokemon and went to a certain characters house, Shigeru Miyamoto would pop up on the screen, laugh, and a random amount of cash would come out of the battery slot--"anywhere between $26 to $90," he said. Disgraceful.

That and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. A kid at my church asked me if I had used the cheat to get 200 new characters. I asked him where he had heard such a load of guano. He replied, "check Cheat Bible ." He said this with such confidence and conviction, I felt I had to humor him.

So I did.

There it was. Bullcrap. Some random button sequence, the result of which was a goldmine of secret characters. And kids are reading this and believing it. Granted, the 11-year old I talked to was not the sharpest hunk of cheese, but I know there are others like him out there.

Isn't anyone thinking of the children? :confused:

Edited by Alpheon