Classic Hawkeye
 (released in Wave 20)
Hellfire Club Guard
Hulkbuster Iron Man
 (released in TRU Wave 7)
90's Jubilee
Kraven
Mullet Longshot
 (despite my swapping out his hair for a shorter, non-mullety style lol)
Luke Cage Power Man (released in Best Of Wave 3)
AoA Magneto
616 Maria Hill
 (despite my defaulting to MCU Maria in my display)
Onslaught
Songbird
Meggan
Modern X-Force X-23
Mojo
Moonstone
Morbius
Mr. Sinister
616 Nebula
 (and the MCU did such a phenomenal job at adapting her look to live action, I consider that wish granted with the movie figure)
New Mutants Magik
Nimrod
Northstar
Omega Red
Thunderbolts Penance
90's Professor X
90's Psylocke
Puck
Pyro
Quicksilver
Hound Rachel Summers
Radioactive Man
Sauron
 (I consider the Reaper in Wave 51 to be the best we'll get, and it's not too far off, IMO)
Red Hulk
Retro X-Force Cable
Rictor
AoA Rogue
616 SHIELD Agent
90's Sabretooth
Sasquatch
Hoody Scarlet Spider
Scorpion
90's Shadowcat
Shaman
Shanna the She-Devil
Shocker
Silver Samurai
Snowbird
Spider-Gwen
Spider-Man Noir
Spiral
Stick
 (again, the MCU one is so perfect to be a 616 version)
Forge (released as Strikeforce Wolverine)
AoA Sunfire
Strucker Swordsman
Udon Taskmaster
 (the Walgreens Animated one needs a more Udon face, though, so I don't know if I should scratch this off just yet)
The Blob
Transforming Lizard
Vindicator
Vulture
Warlock
Tiger Stripe Wolverine
 (released in Wave 28)
Safari Jacket Wonder Man
X-Force Cannonball
X-Force Shatterstar
X-Force Siryn
X-Force Warpath
X-Force Wolverine

Still on the wishlist (in no particular order):

90's Havok
90's Polaris
90's Strong Guy
90's Wolfsbane
X-Force Wolfsbane
90's Multiple Man
Val Cooper
90's Red Jacket Sunspot
Maverick
GenX Jubilee
GenX Chamber
GenX Skin
GenX Synch
GenX Husk
GenX M
GenX Mondo
GenX Penance
GenX White Queen
GenX Emplate
Gateway
Phalanx
Sebastian Shaw
Hellfire Club Jason Wyngarde
Lady Mastermind
Donald Pierce (I'd honestly just settle for a movie version from Logan)
Harry Leland
Omega Sentinel
Shard Bishop
NewX Anole (with big arm)
Dust
NewX Elixir
X-Force Elixir
NewX Gentle
NewX Hellion
NewX Mercury
NewX Pixie
NewX Rockslide (with secondary "monster" face)
NewX Surge
X-Force Vanisher
Bastion
Reverend William Stryker
Purifiers
Warwolves
Cerise
Kylun
Widget
Micromax
Moira McTaggart
Nocturne
Pete Wisdom (though I'm super proud of my custom)
Goblin Queen Madelyne Pryor
Slab
Gorgeous George
Hairbag
Ramrod
Vertigo
Arclight
Harpoon
Scalphunter
Arcade
Fenris (Andrea & Andreas)
Red Jacket Garrison Kane
Cyber
Stryfe
Zero
Forearm
Reaper
Wildside
Strobe
Thumbelina
Tempo
Maggot
Marrow with hair (just release one with separate skullet hairpiece to have both versions)
Callisto
Death Caliban (do bulked up pieces, put pre-Horseman underneath)
Leech
Artie
Corsair
Ch'od
Hepzibah
Raza
Lilandra (black swimsuit & silver armor/blue cape)
Deathbird
Imperial Guard Gladiator
Black Tom
Eric the Red
D'Ken
Gideon
Leather Jacket/Fishnet Typhoid Mary
The Owl
Cardiac
Demogoblin
Doppleganger
Shriek
Carrion
Blackheart
Blackout (white skin/hair, purple jacket)
Vengeance
Lilith

There are probably others. I'd have to go through my trading cards to refresh my memory. I'm honestly surprised I remembered that many, lol.

Edited by TENIME_art

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenime, your wishlist has a good number of mine but I also need a Dream army builder wave of more AIM cause seriously how have they not been re-released? Hellfire guards. I hear the new movie is dark Phoenix saga, so hopefully one good thing will come of the movie and it might at least warrant some new Hellfire club mates. I'd ask what are they gonna do since they already killed Shaw but does xmen even care about any sort of continuity at this point? And hopefully some more Hydra guys and SHIELD Agents, and even Skrulls. 

Damn, Tenime! You've been able to clear out your Top 10 list almost 10 whole times!!!!! 
That's incredible! 
Your current wishlist is amazing, but also enormous. How do you pick which ones make it into your Top 10?

Haha, I basically just want the characters & their looks that I grew up with (or newer characters that I think are cool or newer costumes that I think are better than what I grew up with).

Right now, my top wanted are 90's X-Factor. I understand I'll probably never get 98% of my list, but with 90's X-Men & 90's X-Force pretty much both complete, and with X-Factor not having a single figure in those costumes (and no Guido period), and being such a small team (5 members...I don't want a box set because I want to troop build Jamies, but that's a box set right there)...we gotta get them at some point.

I would take a box set of Havoc/Polaris/Strong Guy/Wolfsbane, and a TRU 2-pack of Jamie & Val, and proceed to clean out every TRU I find them in & end up with a crap ton of Val Coopers.

Edited by TENIME_art

PAD X-Factor would be pretty great, but I'd rather see it as a wave than a box set:

Havok & Polaris

Wolfsbane & X-Factor uniform Quicksilver (with removable 90's junk)

Strong Guy & Multiple Man

Random & Multiple Man

Quicksilver isn't essential, but he would probably be the biggest name in the wave, maybe tied with Havok. And I guess you could swap Random for Valerie Cooper, although if we get her before Moira MacTaggert I think I might cry.

The Dark Phoenix Sage Hellfire Club is a pretty major want of mine. It would never happen, but I'd absolutely love to see:

Dark Phoenix update & Jason Wyngarde

Classic Emma Frost Update & Sebastian Shaw

Donald Pierce & heavy Hellfire Club Guard (with removable armor)

Harry Leland & heavy Hellfire Club Guard

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

Top wants that I've been able to scratch off the list would be...

GSXM Banshee, Sunfire, Firelord, Gabriel, Ronan, classic Drax, Mar-vell, classic Falcon, Adam Warlock (still want the Starlin version or "thunderbolt" look), Vulture, Aim agents, Grim Reaper, Modok, Union Jack, Black Bolt, Lockjaw and a few others.

Would still love to see the rest of the Inhumans, original Guardians and Liberty Legion.

For individual characters I'm still hoping for Spitfire, mighty Destroyer, Hellcat, 3-D Man, FA Wonder Man, Shang-Chi, Jack of Hearts, Two-Gun Kid, Stingray, Whizzer and Attuma. Oh and classic Magus too!

Along with a few more.

Edited by Ronan The Accuser

11 hours ago, bigvis497 said:

Is there a way they could "sneak" Valerie Cooper into a wave a la Mastermind? Realistically I think that's her best shot at getting made.

Both Val and Polaris wore almost the same costume at some stage. Perhaps an extra head and sleeved arms in a Multiple Man/Polaris two pack could work.

Edited by Nessex

Although I am an Avengers guy through and through, I wouldn't mind a wave of PAD X-Factor minimates. And the classic Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club (Shaw, Selene, Frost, Lelland, and Pierce)

But not before we complete at least one lineup of the Master of Evil.

And we have a White Queen/Emma Frost

fig0062flg.jpg

That while not bad... some parts of it did not age well, especially not the hairpiece.

Selene's hair piece is the best compromise I guess they could find for that cape.

The Kings and Bishops of the Inner Circle are no where to be found. (No, Essex as Shaw from X-Men First Class does NOT count. I mean, has anyone ever felt truly threatened by Kevin Bacon?)

21 minutes ago, Mirymate said:

The Kings and Bishops of the Inner Circle are no where to be found. (No, Essex as Shaw from X-Men First Class does NOT count. I mean, has anyone ever felt truly threatened by Kevin Bacon?)

Sleepers, man. Sleepers.

As I'm pretty young and didn't grow up reading the 'classics', I look forward to newer costumes/characters, primarily X-Men. I would love to see Bendis' Uncanny X-Men rounded out after getting Magneto:

Emma Frost/Stepford Cuckoo

Magik/Goldballs

Magneto (White costume)/Triage

X-Face Cyclops/Tempus

I also enjoyed Bunn'sas run on Uncanny X-Men to also want that roster, maybe a box set:

Archangel (costume seen in AvI), Psylocke (w/ butterfly effect!), Magneto (primarily purple costume, also seen in X-Men Blue), M(Monet, with creepy tongue hands)

Edited by OvenproofBug6

45 minutes ago, OvenproofBug6 said:

As I'm pretty young and didn't grow up reading the 'classics', I look forward to newer costumes/characters, primarily X-Men. I would love to see Bendis' Uncanny X-Men rounded out after getting Magneto:

Emma Frost/Stepford Cuckoo

Magik/Goldballs

Magneto (White costume)/Triage

X-Face Cyclops/Tempus

I also enjoyed Bunn'sas run on Uncanny X-Men to also want that roster, maybe a box set:

Archangel (costume seen in AvI), Psylocke (w/ butterfly effect!), Magneto (primarily purple costume, also seen in X-Men Blue), M(Monet, with creepy tongue hands)

I'd buy that. And I feel like black and white queen just need to be redone...

This is the point my old pal TM2 Dinobutt would fuss, loudly and longly, about not wanting redoes of old characters as opposed to unmade characters getting a shot. So in your mind, or memory for those who read the originals, let's insert an epic and entertaining rant on the subject here in our mind's eye.

I agree, Selene doesn't NEED a re-release. But by the same token, I understand the merits of releasing them all at once. If you don't have the original one, I could see where you might be cheesed off if they now released the whole club minus her, and you couldn't get your hands on her.

But I don't think the Hellfire Club is a roster that's ever going to be released all at once, so kind-of a moot argument. I feel like MOST of them could squeeze by as one-offs. As most X-Villains seem to. An update for Emma strikes me as a matter of when, not if. Shaw has been a prominent enough villain through the years to get thrown into a random 2-Pack in an X-Men Wave one day. Pierce too, he's always coming back leading Reavers or some random band of mutant killers, and was even the main villain in the Logan movie earlier this year (a subtle nod that zoomed right past most Non X-Men Geeks). Wyngarde and Leiland are trickier. Their best chance seems like a variant or a head swap... but their costumes are so garrish, who could they swap with but eachother or Shaw and Pierce? And even then, the color pallets are a problem... they'd basically need entirely new upper jacket torsos and heads at minimum... they could probably use the same torso block as an undershirt, but the jacket and head would need to change. Leiland's belly could be built into his jacket like say blob or doc ock minimates in the past. He doesn't need to be a bulked up figure, he's not that huge. The only thing I could see working on all 4 of them is the legs, if they were done in black pants, which isn't even entirely accurate, since they had colored pants during the Dark Phoenix Saga... but I could live with black if that if it got them made...

But, say the planets align and they did get a whole wave... if one of them needed to be cut, Selene would be the first I'd cut. We already got a perfectly fine Selene, and she doesn't fit into the Dark Phoenix Saga anyway. I understand people's desire to get them all at once, but it's only logical to eliminate the one I already have, if one needs to be eliminated.

Because let's face it, this wave would never make it to production without a Wolverine and a Jean or two in it, at minimum.

I definitely get the argument against redos and if I could get the Hellfire Club in one wave with Jean instead of Selene I'd take it because I think that Jean face would be a lot better nowadays and since one was a variant.

I'm always up for remakes though. The portraits are ALWAYS getting better and I know what it's like to see minimates of 90s era X-Man and the like that you grew up with going for more than it'd cost to buy 2 marvel legends. (Like seriously $40 for 2 inches of plastic?). I was really saddened that the best of and greatest hits was killed off before they rereleased everyone on that poster. 

For me, a re-do needs to be replacing a seriously outdated character. The new Lady Deathstrike is a good example. The old one was heaps of fun when she came out, but she looks *very* out of date when stood next to her contemporary villain peers.
For my money - the Selene we have is fine. Pretty good, even.
Leland would need to be a unique sculpt if he were released, as would Wyngarde. Leland due to his size &  Wyngarde due to his coat/jacket. However, Pierce and Shaw wear essentially the same outfit in different colour schemes. If they used sculpted jackets, they could share the same one with different paint apps.
Throw in a bonus bare chest for Shaw and a robot arm for Pierce and you'd be golden! 

I realize I am likely dealing with obsolete information... but were we not told at one point that the colors and paint apps were as expensive, if not possibly more expensive than new tooling? Something about multiple "passes", each pass being a different color app, being more expensive at a certain point than a new unique parts. Or am I misremembering things?