UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Lurch77

I'd buy a good 90% of Cute Cult's list.

And as always Jocasta and Machine Man.

I really hate the Spider Woman costume, reminds me on the new, now old, Wonder Woman. Which was also awful. I like my superheroes to look like superheroes, with a bit of flair to their threads. She just looks very biker chick to me with silly transforming glasses.

I do like the spider logo bit however and its fun to see how they made the glider/wings work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what i really need in my life? A FRACKING WEST COAST AVENGERS/AVENGERS WEST COAST SET!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, West Coast Avengers was one of the first series I got hooked on. I know I was about 20 years late with it, but I would always go out to my comic shop and look for them in the back issues. And to this day, I am still searching for each and every issue!

WCA and AWC are the meat and potatoes of my comic book collection. X-Men is what got me into comics, but those titles are what really got me into the collecting portion.

Another thing, it's different!! Sure it's got Hawkeye and Wonder Man, two figures we've seen a couple variations of, but also, TIGRA, MOCKINGBIRD, DARKHAWK, and the generic (yet lovable), FIREBIRD!!!! This could also take up spots to make very much needed updates of aged figures like, WAR MACHINE, US AGENT, and MOON KNIGHT!!!!

All I need to ease my pain is, at least, a box set of:

-Mockingbird

-Tigra

-Wonder Man (updated 80's black & red)

-War machine (updated classic w/ non-bearded Rhodes)

Maybe with a simple US Agent/Moon Knight 2-pck in an upcoming wave.

If all that was to happen, I would be the happiest man in the world, and I'm positive I'm not the only one who wants this.

Please. Please. Thank you biggrin.png

top 10 wishlist 2 packs.

1. Black Knight & Hellcat
2. classic Toad & Mastermind

3. Enchantress & Executioner
4. Marvel Now! Cyclops & black costume Magneto

5. Doom 2099 & Heroic Doctor Doom from What If? #22

6. Madripoor Wolverine & Silver Samurai

7. The Watcher & The Living Tribunal

8. All-New All-Different Banshee & Sunfire
9. Mockingbird & Machine Man

10. Quasar & Gladiator

and I am not sure if this is even possible but a Marvelman/Miracleman & Kid Marvelman is like the dream.

It's been a while since I last did a whishlist. Oh well, here we go again:

TOP 10 Figures:

1)Mr. Knight w/Khonshu parts

2)Updated Black Panther

3)Classic Machine Man

4)X-Men Legacy Rogue

5)High Evolutionary

6)NOW! Captain Marvel

7)Spider-Man 2099

8)Doom 2099

9)Current Thor

10)Modern Mockingbird

Most Wanted TTA Set:

Ghost Rider TTA:

1)All-New Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)

2)Updated Classic Ketch w/Current Johnny Blaze parts

3)70s w/John Blaze parts

4)Phantom Rider

Most Wanted 2-Pack:

Black Knight (Dane)/Death's Head

Most Wanted Themed Box-Set:

NOW! Uncanny X-Men:

1)Black Costume Magneto

2)X-Face Cyclops

3)Black Costume Emma Frost

4)Stripper Magik

Most Wanted Wave:

Supernatural Mavel:

Bone Armour Moon Knight with NOW! Moon Knight parts/Blackheart

Doctor Voodoo/Baron Mordo

Modern Doctor Strange/Mindless One

Clea/Mindless One

Man, I just rented Stripper Magik last weekend. Good times!

I bet it touched your Soul(sword). Yeah, I'll, I'll just let myself out....

In all seriousnes though, Magik has one of the coolest NOW! Redesigns. It's slutty, but it's bad-ass at the same time. I actually made a custom of it (I just need to finish the sword).

• 1 month later...

thought up this dream wave earlier. it would be so amazing with something new that hasn't been done in minimate form (that i know of). it would be a one-and-done complete team that i believe everyone wants. and despite some of the more unique characters, it would not required too many new parts. especially considering so many of the mates would use the same arms/legs/boots and so on. now, let me present to you...

Generation X build-a-mate series!

Banshee/Emma (with mini Artie and Leech) plus head for build-a-mate Skin

Jubilee (with parts for M and Husk)/Mondo plus torso for build-a-mate Skin

Synch (with parts for Chamber)/Penance plus arms for build-a-mate Skin

Emplate (with mini DOA)/Marrow plus legs for build-a-mate Skin

what do y'all think?? isn't 2015 Generation X's 20th anniversary? perfect timing!

Edited by CortherX

Generation X #5 & 6 was the first time we really saw Marrow in action. Aside from Emplate, the Gen X kids didn't really have many reoccurring villains. i thought it it'd be a nice way to include a character we haven't seen yet. if i were to move a character to Marrow's spot, it would be M because of the obvious connection with Emplate. but i think if you gave Husk a head that has a silver or stone alt look on the back side, and like an extra "husked" arm, it could still be included as parts' with Jubilee. but actually i would change it so that it's Jubilee/Synch with parts for M, Husk and Chamber. That way it would make sense to buy duplicate sets to get all 5 mates. Penance and Mondo could pair up.

I'd love to get a Chamber figure, just because he is visually the most interesting member but I think any Generation X wave seems like a longshot when most all the characters are dead or irrelevant in the X-Books. I think M & Jubilee are the only ones that are even actively in any comic books right now.

I'd love to get a Chamber figure, just because he is visually the most interesting member but I think any Generation X wave seems like a longshot when most all the characters are dead or irrelevant in the X-Books. I think M & Jubilee are the only ones that are even actively in any comic books right now.

aside, from Emma, you're right. Husk was a C level character in Wolverine and the X-Men. i believe she's still at the Jean Grey school. Penance is maybe still at Avengers Academy? Synch and Skin both appeared in the Necrosha storyline, though very briefly and I assume they're dead again. Banshee was in Uncanny Avengers vol 1, but i'm not sure what happened to him after the Apocalypse twins storyline wrapped up. hopefully his character gets a reboot (along with Jubilee) when the Secret Wars dust settles.

Edited by CortherX

Some great lists and I'd probably buy all of them.

My top 10 Marvel Mates are

Justice

Speedball

Namorita

Night Thrasher

Gladiator

Quasar

Comic Versions of Starlord, Drax and Groot they can do a mini Rocket like the Size of the Berbils of Snarf from the Thundercats mates not like the one that came with movie Groot.

i think one thing most all of us can agree on is the desperate need for more villains for our Marvel Minimates rogues galleries. so how about 3 villains only waves for the 3 most popular corners of the Marvel universe.

X-Men wave

Classic Mastermind and Toad

Goblin Queen and Sebastian Shaw

Shadow King and Silver Samurai

Stryfe and Exodus

Spider-Man wave

Boomerang and Beetle

Hammerhead and Jack O'Lantern

Tombstone with Spider Slayer army builder

a new Kraven The Hunter and a new Vulture sculpt for all us poor saps who don't wanna pay 60 dollars for them on eBay

Avengers/Masters of Evil wave

Enchantress and Executioner

Whirlwind and Blackout

Tiger Shark and Man-Ape

Constrictor and Grey Gargoyle

and finally a Wrecking Crew box set.

My top 10.. Classic characters and ones I think have great designs that would look really cool..

sunfire

black knight

typhoid mary (80s)

gladiator (dd)

stingray

attuma

beetle (classic)

deathlok

starhawk

mockingbird

Would also love to see:

puma

prowler

nightmare

boomerang (classic)

magus

high evolutionary

stryfe

jack of hearts

jack-o-lantern

eternity

ulik

erik the red

speed demon

mesmero

I'd vote DareDevil and Squirrel Girl 2-pack.

He hasn't had a 'Mate in two years and has a new show.

She has a tail that probably couldn't be reused and Playmobil squirrels are good and fairly inexpensive.

The set could come with an awkward smelly baby accessory instead (repaint from TWD Prison Lori).

wv6flf.jpg