UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Lurch77

Hey MiniManiacs,

I'm kinda new around these parts & thought the best way to introduce myself & let you folks get to know me was to add my own Top 10 wish list. As you can see, i'm hankering for some more women, villains & classics from the X-Men universe.

Top 10 (in no particular order)

* Stryfe - Red-caped & crazy Helmeted Clone villains are RAD!

* Sinister - High Collars are coming back. You heard it here first.

* Pyro - With some nice flame effect accessories.

* Banshee - The measure of fame is how you are remembered after you are dead.

* Sunfire - Classic costume .Along with Banshee, he'd round out the new X-Men box set.

* Sunfire - AOA costume. Translucent plastic like the Marvel Legend.

* Shatterstar - Dual sword madness and seldom used mutant powers for all!

* Rogue - I know we've got a great one already, but i'd love to see an AOA version of her - or perhaps a caped green & white Messiah Complex era costume. We've got like 6 versions of Jean, let's see some new outfits for the other girls.

* Domino - Because Cable & Shatterstar need their @rse-kicking gal pal. I'm taking the Domino we love in bright purple with that crazy Wanda rip-off head-piece.

* Blink - the AOA girl was popular enough to become a dimension hoping Exile - but hasn't been immortalized a 'mate yet? Come on AA!

Spider-Man/Wolverine Variants:

* Weapon X - Age Of Apocalypse single handed fury with an alternate burned head.

* Venom - Earth X Spider-Girl type character.

Well - as it stands - that's my dream list. I know it's a longshot, but here's hoping a few of them get made one day.

Cheers MiniManiacs.

Nessex.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get to update again, yes!!

The Newest Top 10:

*Scorpion

*Vulture

*Pyro

*Multiple Man

*Xorn(with removable mask to reveal Magneto head)

*Toad

*The Lizard

*Baron Zemo

*Winter Soldier

*Electro

*Kaine (Kind of a cheat, but whatever)

* Age of Apocalypse Wolverine(with hand and alternate stump cover)

• 2 weeks later...

Another 2-pack wishlist:

Grim Reaper / First Appearance Wonder Man

Baron Zemo I / Baron Zemo II

Enchantress / Executioner

Radioactive Man / Melter

Black Panther Classic / Man-Ape

Masters of Evil Black Knight / Dane Whitman Black Knight

Hercules / Black Widow

Living Laser / Power Man (pre-MOE Goliath Erik Josten)

Swordsman / Mantis (Celestial Madonna variant)

Tigra / Mockingbird

First Appearance Scarlet Witch / Green Quicksilver

Yellowjacket / Wasp (new costume)

Safari Wonder Man / Falcon

Arkon / Thundra

Jocasta / Jarvis

Kang / Immortus

Wrecker / Piledriver

Thunderball / Bulldozer

Red Wolf / Two-Gun Kid

Plant Man / Porcupine

elhonez, please have a little think to yourself before posting a new thread. Think along the lines of 'hmmm... I have a great idea for a topic but really ought to check to see if it's been done before.

TM2 makes a good point but really ought to have used the report button rather than castigating a new member.

TM2 makes a good point but really ought to have used the report button rather than castigating a new member.

Erm, oops. About that, does report report the member or the actual post? Cause I don't want to get anyone in trouble by reporting them as a person.

Back on topic. Lets see, uh... I could use another Black Cat minimate? XD

Erm, oops. About that, does report report the member or the actual post? Cause I don't want to get anyone in trouble by reporting them as a person.

It reports the post including a link. You have to explain why you're reporting the post. We tend to stare quite hard at people who abuse it though. ;)

BHM it wasn't castration, TM2's a cack handed circumcisioner. He slipped and ...

It reports the post including a link. You have to explain why you're reporting the post. We tend to stare quite hard at people who abuse it though. ;)

BHM it wasn't castration, TM2's a cack handed circumcisioner. He slipped and ...

castration.jpg

Okay, sorry, I'm done. :P

elhonez, please have a little think to yourself before posting a new thread. Think along the lines of 'hmmm... I have a great idea for a topic but really ought to check to see if it's been done before.

Thank you for the suggestion... I think I understand this in principle, though I'm not sure whether or not you're suggesting that I wasn't thinking at all before posting. At which, were you not absolutley correct in your assumption, I might take umbrage. :)

But in all seriousness, I wanted to start a thread to talk about Avengers, and only Avengers. Every forum is different & handles the delicate and oft-annoying subject of "wish lists" in different ways, and in the future I will endeavor to confine any such content to this thread.

So back to the matter at hand... with Ultron, I have my all-time favorite Avengers villain. But who would top the list as next-in-line? Kang? One of the Zemos? Nefaria? I'm curious to know what folks consider the next must-have iconic Avengers villain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Top 10:

*Hulkling

*Iron Lad

*Patriot

*Wiccan

*Stature

*Speed

*Hawkeye (Young Avengers)

*Vision (Young Avengers)

*Adam Warlock

*Deadpool

* Spiderman 2211

* Weapon X

As you can tell, I loved the Young Avengers! :whoops:

Edited by Iowa

Top 10:

*Hulkling

*Iron Lad

*Patriot

*Wiccan

*Stature

*Speed

*Hawkeye (Young Avengers)

*Vision (Young Avengers)

*Adam Warlock

*Deadpool

* Spiderman 2211

* Weapon X

As you can tell, I loved the Young Avengers! :whoops:

I got some good news and old news...

Old News Young Avengers Vision is the variant for Marvel wave 20 (he's labeled "Vision 2.0" and packed with Hawkeye)

Good News We have two Deadpool minimates coming up soon: the wave 26 Ryan Reynolds version from the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" movie, and the comic Earth 616 version (hopefully with loads of weapons) for wave 27. We even have exclusive pics of the design specs posted here

And a warm, hearty welcome to the Multiverse! Nice having yet another new Minimate fan join the fold :thumbsup:

Edited by NorthRaider

Crap, I gotta get that Vision! I was gonna get it, but my overly-expensive comic book store had it for like 25 dollars! So I passed and got Havok and Polaris instead.

Also, I didn't notice the Deadpools. I'm definitely getting the wave 27 figure, but I don't know about the wave 26 one. It doesn't really look like Deadpool to me. But I'l get it because I'm a 'mate addict :D

And thanks for the welcome! I didn't know there would be so many nice people here!

* Spiderman 2211

* Weapon X

Weapon X is a variant I really want too. I am also shocked he was released in the X-Men Origins wave. Isn't that the main storyline of Wolverine's origin, him as Weapon X?

Also welcome :)

Edited by Joe Hill

Which reminds me... I have not yet contributed to this thread, have I?

In no particular order (except for the first one on my list, obviously) I wouldn't mind getting Minimates of:

• Black Bolt (and Medusa, and Crystal, and... for some weird reason Maximus the Mad)
  • Captain Marvel (IMHO we should have already had Mar-Vell by now, though I wouldn't mind getting Genis-Vell and/or Noh-Varr as well)
  • Falcon (SO many possibilities if they get his wings right)
  • Black Widow (no hot redhead Russian spy in black leather suit yet? For shame! :P)
  • Mockingbird (it CAN'T be a coincidence she's back in 616 continuity... Hawkeye needs his better half stat.)
  • Moon Knight (because loose cannons in white cloaks are cool)
  • Ares (we have the DC Direct Ares... now give us the Marvel one)
  • updated Thor (the wave 16 one is still nigh impossible to get a hold of... STOP THE MADNESS!)
  • updated Black Panther (come on... he can't be left zombie-chewed forever)
  • updated Wonder Man (just because his old costume looks too weird... and God knows DST have provisions for his safari-jacket version already)
  • updated Rogue (same reason as Thor... plus with Gambit finally coming out, this might be a golden opportunity to release her in a cooler costume)
  • Shanna the She-Devil (just because ;))

I've been reading the trades of Annihilation:Conquest recently, and I love the new Nova mate. With War of Kings coming soon, it would be awesome to see a "space" wave–

Starlord/Quasar (Phyla-Vell)

Adam Warlock/Captain Marvel

Black Bolt/Vulcan

Chase could be either Wendell Vaughn Quasar or Marvel Boy.

Okay, I know, there's no tie-in to Wolverine, Spidey or Iron Man, so it's probably got a snowman's chance. Still, it would be pretty cool.

Edited by Lobsterman

I hope we get a classic Nova too.

All the classic Inhumans. Quasar. Adam Warlock. Captain Mar-vell (and a Kree suited chase in the green and white), Kang, Immortus, Diablo, Dragon Man, Falcon, Black Widow, Swordsman, Black Panther, Yellowjacket, Hydra goons, Dum Dum Dugan (for a new SHIELD body), Odin, the Destroyer, Fandral, Volstagg, Hogun, Heimdall, Sif, Balder, Hela, the Executioner, the Enchantress, Beta Ray Bill, Ulik, the Wrecker and the Wrecking Crew, the Scorpion, Morbius, the Lizard, the Vulture, Electro, the Crime Master, the Beetle (classic), Dracula, Baron Mordo, Dormammu, Baron Zemo, the Melter, Radioactive Man, the Black Knight (good and bad versions), Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, the Mandarin, Iron Man Space Armor and Deep Sea Armor, Warlord Krang, Vashti, Lady Dorma, Attuma, Crossbones, Diamondback, the Watcher, the Moleman and a moleoid, and even Rama Tut.

Whew. And that's just for starters!

Edit: Can't forget Mantis, the Grim Reaper, Powerman (evil), Batroc, a remake of Iron Fist and Power Man, Betty Brant and Robbie Robertson, Aunt May and Uncle Ben, a new JJ Jameson, Liz Allan, Flash Thompson, Harry Osborn, the Prowler, Will O the Wisp, Stegron, the Looter, classic Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Annihilus, Blastaar the Living Laser and Puppet Master!

Edited by Mystery Man