UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Lurch77

1 Deadpool

2 Gambit

3 slingers (box set would be awsome)

4 the six (mutant-x box set the fallen, havok, brute etc)

5t he lizard

6 the vulture

7 retro sentry (with blue mask)

8 the void

9 the jackal

10 pyro (brotherhood box set would be even better.....how would the do the blob???)

wolverine- AOA wolverine

spider-man - man spider spidey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess It's been awhile since I updated. :blink:

New Top 10:

10. Immortus

9. Dazzler

8. Longshot

7. Captain Marvel/Photon

6. Wrecker

5. Kang

4. Sunfire

3. Black Panther

2. Banshee

1.Wasp

Well, one more off the list (Wasp), so

10. Psylocke

9. Immortus

8. Dazzler

7. Longshot

6. Captain Marvel/Photon

5. Wrecker

4. Kang

3. Sunfire

2. Black Panther

1. Banshee

10 Mr Sinister

9 Marrow

8 616 Sabretooth

7 Dazzler (uncanny 214-250ies era)

6 Multiple Man (current)

5 Cannonball (current)

4 Gambit

3 Psylocke (Jim Lee)

2 Banshee (blue and yellow team uniform with green and yellow variant)

1 Jubilee (Jim Lee) - there was an awesome custom on Ebay not too long ago that had her animated series look and an additional Legends costume! i was real sad when i was out bid =(

others that couldn't make the list would be any member of Generation X, Maggot, Forge, and any of the new X-Men or orginal New Mutants.

forget Top Ten... i'd be so happy if i could just have 1-5!!

The green Phoenix in the SI set being a perfect stand-in for Rachel Summers got me thinking wishlists again, since I hope to oneday have half an Excalibur...

1. blue costume Shadowcat

2. Rahne

3. Captain Britain

4. Psylocke

5. Electro

6. Lizard

7. Scorpion

8. Vulture

9. Jubilee (cartoon style)

10. Xorn (preferably with a New X-Men style Beast, with a better looking cat head than the Astonishing one)

Also, never gonna happen but I'd love them to get the rights for a movie 2-pack of Goblin/Doc Ock, to go with the SM3 mates... oh and a Dead Girl or U-Go Girl from X-Statix would be just as awesome/unlikely...

I'm new to the hobby, and don't have a very long list of wants. However, I think a box set of the original 1963 X-Men (Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast, Iceman + Magneto ala the cover of the X-Men #1) would be incredibly neat. It would be a nice compliment to the Giant Size X-Men #1 box set and it would be awesome to have the original team in their yellow and blue unis. Also, a non-furry, blue beast would be superlative.

Not many major wants (mostly spider foes):

1. Jack O' Lantern

2. Vulture

3. Electro

4. Vermin

5. a better looking Blackcat, for some reason I just diden't like the wave 10 version.

Also would like to see that unmasked Green Goblin released (the spring 08' one that got dropped, argh!).

I completely hated One More Day/Brand New Day. It was the main reason I stop reading comics from the 616 Marvel universe, but I would like to see a One More Day/Brand New Day box set because it would get some minimates the could have been done better before and some we probally wouldnt get otherwise .

Peter Parker

Mary Jane Watson

May Parker

Mesphisto

Harry Osborn

They would probally have to throw a Spider-Man in there somewhere, but those are the characters I would like to see

Havent posted in here for AGES so here we go...

First and formost I want Captain Britain, Perhaps as a two pack with Psylocke or a 4 pack with Meggan, Rachael Summers and Shadowcat in her oldskool costume ( plus lockheed accessory!).

Actually that's going to be my why don't we have campaign for now... ;)

T.

Havent posted in here for AGES so here we go...

First and formost I want Captain Britain, Perhaps as a two pack with Psylocke or a 4 pack with Meggan, Rachael Summers and Shadowcat in her oldskool costume ( plus lockheed accessory!).

Actually that's going to be my why don't we have campaign for now... ;)

T.

I'm with you on this one. I think that an Excalibur box set with the figures you suggest minus Psylocke and including a revised Nightcrawler would be tubular. Particularly if they somehow tried to capture Davis's style, similar to what they did with "Torment" or "Ditko" Spidey, or the forthcoming "Kirby" Hulk.

While I'm thinking about that, I would like to see more figures made in the style of the artists that are associated with them at some point: Mike Zeck Punisher or Captain America, Jim Lee Wolverine, John Byrne Fantastic Four, Mike Allred X-Statix (seems tailor made for simplistic action figures like Minimates to me), Rob Liefeld Cable (I kid!), etc. Probably tough to do some of those with Minimates, but still. . .I would like to see them give it a shot.

Edited by karamazov80

I'm new to the hobby, and don't have a very long list of wants. However, I think a box set of the original 1963 X-Men (Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast, Iceman + Magneto ala the cover of the X-Men #1) would be incredibly neat. It would be a nice compliment to the Giant Size X-Men #1 box set and it would be awesome to have the original team in their yellow and blue unis. Also, a non-furry, blue beast would be superlative.

This, I'm afraid, is not going to happen ;)

Sorry gang, but this list is too long for me to read everyhting that's here, so possibly my suggestions have already been mentioned.

I don't have too many wants at the moment, because I've been really happy with a lot fo the offerings in the past year (Thor, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarelt Witch, Defenders set, Invaders set, Iron Man set-- can't wait fo rthe Avenger #1 set. All made me very happy!). But there are a couple "holes" missing int he collection.

An Orignal X-Men boxed set: Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Angel, Marvel Girl. In either original black & yelllow outfit, or in thier individual later outfits (which would make them go good with Havok and Polaris). A the moment, I'd prefer the original outfits.

Young Avengers boxed set: Patriot, Wiccan/Asguardian, Hulkling, Iron Lad, Hawkeye

Ultmates: Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Wasp, Hulk. Five seems to be the "magic number" for boxed sets, but Nick Fury would be cool in this, too.

As far as individual figures, not too much I'd really like at the moment. A first Appearance Thing would be cool.

-Greg

Sorry gang, but this list is too long for me to read everyhting that's here, so possibly my suggestions have already been mentioned.

I don't have too many wants at the moment, because I've been really happy with a lot fo the offerings in the past year (Thor, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarelt Witch, Defenders set, Invaders set, Iron Man set-- can't wait fo rthe Avenger #1 set. All made me very happy!). But there are a couple "holes" missing int he collection.

An Orignal X-Men boxed set: Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Angel, Marvel Girl. In either original black & yelllow outfit, or in thier individual later outfits (which would make them go good with Havok and Polaris). A the moment, I'd prefer the original outfits.

Young Avengers boxed set: Patriot, Wiccan/Asguardian, Hulkling, Iron Lad, Hawkeye

Ultmates: Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Wasp, Hulk. Five seems to be the "magic number" for boxed sets, but Nick Fury would be cool in this, too.

As far as individual figures, not too much I'd really like at the moment. A first Appearance Thing would be cool.

-Greg

• 1 month later...

I have a suggestion that might have already been suggested Captain Marvel or Genis-Vel. What about those. I just read about his exploits in the Skrull Invasion. He was awesome!! He seems like a simple enough character, why not make him?

• 3 weeks later...
Top 10:

* Sunfire

* Deadpool

* Irredeemable Ant-Man

* Black Panther

* Moon Knight

* Man-Thing

* Deathlok

* Stan Lee

* Beta Ray Bill

* Gambit

Spider-Man/Wolverine Variants:

* House of M Spider-Man

* AOA Wolverine

With those done... Let's add...

* Captain Britain

* Black Bolt

Top 10:

*Deadpool

*Omega Red

*Demogoblin

*Mr. Sinister

*AoA Sunfire

*Nate Grey

*Rachel Grey (current)

*Rachel Summers (Phoenix)

*Psylocke

*Gambit

* Cosmic Spider-man

* Bone claw and no nose Wolverine

Well time to update this:

Top 10:

*Blink

*Omega Red

*Demogoblin

*Mr. Sinister

*AoA Sunfire

*Nate Grey

*Rachel Grey (current)

*Rachel Summers (Phoenix)

*Morph

*Shatterstar

* 'I learned my lesson never make a deal with the devil' Spider-man (It's a two-fold wish)

No nose Wolverine? All minimates come without noses. ;)

Top 10:

*Falcon 1st red/white costume( with variant most recent red/white with the ful head covering)and of course Redwing

*Crossbones

*Baron zemo( with a variant old school zemo)

*Electro

*Scorpion

*Vulture(the old guy)

*comic book version of Jigsaw

*Yellow jacket

*Domino

*and a nice translucent red with white costume Binary

* six-armed Spider-man / Man-spider

* Weapon x(nekkid with helmet and wires type) / Fang costume wolvy

10. Psylocke

9. Immortus