UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Lurch77

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

The Dark Phoenix Saga is my all-time favourite comic story, so I'd take anything I could get from it.

Same. Here's to wishing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see an amazing friends Redux. A screen accurate Firestar with highlighted orange red hair and a separate unmasked Angelica Jones head with straight hair and a cheery Ice Man with ice slide, ice block, and Bobby Drake upper body. It's easy enough to find some legs to make him look normal, but his particular sweater vest combo has only ever been made in Zombie form. And, of course, Ms Lion pack in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see a super natural wave with brother voodoo, son of Satan, Wiccan, satana, modern doctor strange, a new Johnny blaze ghost rider and blackheart 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2018 at 10:08 AM, MisterPL said:

Anything to give Florida Mom a nosebleed. 😇

Add The Hood also, with an alt demon face 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2018 at 5:54 PM, Mnemosis said:

I'd love to see an amazing friends Redux. A screen accurate Firestar with highlighted orange red hair and a separate unmasked Angelica Jones head with straight hair and a cheery Ice Man with ice slide, ice block, and Bobby Drake upper body. It's easy enough to find some legs to make him look normal, but his particular sweater vest combo has only ever been made in Zombie form. And, of course, Ms Lion pack in. 

Amen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not the easiest QC to build, and official is almost always better than custom, but a Mumm-Ra & Nathan Drake make for a pretty nice Hood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That mumm-ra cape is awesome but doesn't allow for much play 

Edited by Heinous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not ready to add him to my top 10 yet but I definitely want a Cosmic Ghost Rider:

COSMICGHOSTRIDER_500.jpg.d4c6ae9f783416d042347265c67d7df1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Characters I'd like to see:

Astonishing Ant-Man from the 2015 (to present) run.

Hank Pym as Wasp

The PS4 Spider-Man costume

HOPEFULLY SOME DEADPOOL MOVIE MATES BUT I DOUBT IT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they were getting a push from Marvel I was interested. Now, with DST not getting to other more popular teams it's hard to imagine these have a chance. I wouldn't pass on Gorilla Man though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After reading this review of the ML figure I'd really like a 90's Multiple Man. Obviously I wouldn't turn down the rest of the team either.

Maybe I just have Punisher on the brain after the awesomeness of the wave 75 version but I would totally take a War Machine Punisher figure:

5ada55c9ef968_Punisher220.jpg.b4072a06d96ba33896dc487937fbe8ef.jpg

It's an obvious repaint to a modern War Machine too which wouldn't be bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2018 at 4:10 PM, MisterPL said:

Any interest in Agents of ATLAS?

Agents_of_Atlas_Vol_2_9_Textless.jpg

Yeah!

i gave one of my SHIELD agents  a Sunfire unmasked head - it's meant to be Jimmy Woo 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm not reading a whole lot of Marvel books anymore, but Infinity Countdown Darkhawk totally hit my sweet spot.  From that series alone we could get... 

Darkhawk

Death's Head

and (ISSUE 4 Last page SPOILER!)...  

Spoiler

SLEEPWALKER!

Feel free to build the rest of the wave around whatever other characters are in the crossover, but the three above would hit a good portion of my wants.  Viv Vision?  I'll take her!

Edited by JeffBohn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My pipe dream section of my wish list includes any/all Marvel Monsters... you know, the classics who first appeared in Amazing Fantasy, Tales to Astonish, and Journey Into Mystery.

Tim Boo Baa, Fin Fang Foom, Zzutak, Taboo, Xemnu, Gorgilla, Blip, Dragoom, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 1:04 PM, JeffBohn said:

I'm not reading a whole lot of Marvel books anymore, but Infinity Countdown Darkhawk totally hit my sweet spot.  From that series alone we could get... 

Darkhawk

Death's Head

and (ISSUE 4 Last page SPOILER!)...  

  Hide contents

SLEEPWALKER!

Feel free to build the rest of the wave around whatever other characters are in the crossover, but the three above would hit a good portion of my wants.  Viv Vision?  I'll take her!

It’s funny Jeff. I’ve been on this Darkhawk kick lately. I picked up the ML figure, picked up the Legacy issue, the IC miniseries, the 1st issue of the original series and the two issue War of Kong’s mini and I’ve been hankering for a minimate. He’s just moved up in my top 10 most wanted, next to the original New Warriors and the comic version of the GoTG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I just moved and I'm unpacking toys late at night and I had an idea. Have they ever done the muscles/armor add on pieces in translucent plastic? I think it could work for a few heroes... a clear one could be Due Storms force-field, pink could work with Armor from the X-Men... Clear with random polka dots to simulate Speedball's awesome powers..

any other characters? I 'd love a Kyle Rayner in Total Justice style armor (90s kid).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Le Brusier said:

Hey, I just moved and I'm unpacking toys late at night and I had an idea. Have they ever done the muscles/armor add on pieces in translucent plastic? I think it could work for a few heroes... a clear one could be Due Storms force-field, pink could work with Armor from the X-Men... Clear with random polka dots to simulate Speedball's awesome powers..

any other characters? I 'd love a Kyle Rayner in Total Justice style armor (90s kid).

I know blizzard came with a thing fist that was semi transparent blue that is pretty awesome, and Walgreens Dr strange coming out soon has a similar one in purple. 

I think Sue with "armor" would look weird. But it might work for Armor. I had to Google speedball to see his powers, I don't think it's translate well either. 

I'll have to think of characters that could benefit for clear layovers, might be cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used Jolly Rancher Hulk and Holocaust to give Green Lantern and Sinestro powered up looks, respectively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

I used Jolly Rancher Hulk and Holocaust to give Green Lantern and Sinestro powered up looks, respectively.

Cool! Do you have a picture of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×