UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Lurch77

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Trekker 42 said:

I just realized that we’re one Scream away from having everyone from the Spider-Man ride. Let’s get her at some point 

I would very happily buy any/all of the Life Foundation symbiotes.

1 minute ago, Nessex said:

I would very happily buy any/all of the Life Foundation symbiotes.

I’d actually like to see a box set involving them. Give us a Venom similar to Venom Unleashed from that Through the Ages boxset but with a swappable no-symbol chest and maybe like an “exploding off of Brock because of a loud noise” effect, Riot, Scream, and whoever else they feel they’ll need to sell this box set. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, first post on the board (outside of my intro) so figured I'd share my Wishlist.  Since I love Ron Frenz/Tom DeFalco stuff, I went with the alternate time-line MC2

I figured 3-4 packs and a Build-A-Mate

Thunderstrike & American Dream
Spider-Girl & DarkDevil
Stinger & Wild Thing

Mainframe & The Buzz*

Build-A-Mate: J2

I figured The top three packs would have the most overall appeal due to most characters having either their own Mini-Series or being very central to the books they were in.  Mainframe and The Buzz are kind of the "Drop it if we only get three packs from now on" and while The Buzz is a weird pick, I didn't want to just pick one member of the Fantastic Five and leave out the others.  Also, Stinger could have crossover appeal to 616 Universe due to Cassie becoming Stinger in the more recent Scott Lang series.  And BAF of J-2 allows for the bigger pieces to be spread out over time.

If I had my perfect world, I'd add a F5 boxset and call it a day.

On 8/17/2019 at 2:42 PM, kidcage said:

Hey there, first post on the board (outside of my intro) so figured I'd share my Wishlist.  Since I love Ron Frenz/Tom DeFalco stuff, I went with the alternate time-line MC2

I figured 3-4 packs and a Build-A-Mate

Thunderstrike & American Dream
Spider-Girl & DarkDevil
Stinger & Wild Thing

Mainframe & The Buzz*

Build-A-Mate: J2

I figured The top three packs would have the most overall appeal due to most characters having either their own Mini-Series or being very central to the books they were in.  Mainframe and The Buzz are kind of the "Drop it if we only get three packs from now on" and while The Buzz is a weird pick, I didn't want to just pick one member of the Fantastic Five and leave out the others.  Also, Stinger could have crossover appeal to 616 Universe due to Cassie becoming Stinger in the more recent Scott Lang series.  And BAF of J-2 allows for the bigger pieces to be spread out over time.

If I had my perfect world, I'd add a F5 boxset and call it a day.

SOLD!

• 1 month later...

I think  a “Titans” wave would be cool that features bigger (or just stronger) characters. I think it would offer a lot of variety while filling a lot of holes or updating characters that need a new release. My ideal lineup would be:

Groot w/ alt Mohawk head & Drax

Juggernaut & Gladiator

Immortal Hulk & She-Hulk

Thing & Rhino

Thanos BAF w/ Infinity Gauntlet

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Do we think a wave based on Steranko's SHIELD would sell? An updated classic Nick Fury would be greatly appreciated. Plus, we could have the ultimate army builder pack of SHIELD agents vs HYDRA goons. The SHIELD agents could come with different heads for different characters (Sitwell, Dugan, Jones, generic soldier, etc....)

You could probably throw a Captain America in there for good measure.

How many seasons of Agents of SHIELD has ABC broadcast yet DST refuses to offer a SHIELD assortment even based on the comics?

If it were up to me, we'd have had army-builder 4-packs once a year, similar to the Crazy 88s. SHIELD, Hydra, AIM... Lots of accessories, alternate portraits, you know, take advantage of that mix & match play pattern to encourage multiple purchases. 

And a carrying case that folds out to become a remote headquarters! And it smells like lavender...

15 hours ago, MisterPL said:

How many seasons of Agents of SHIELD has ABC broadcast yet DST refuses to offer a SHIELD assortment even based on the comics?

If it were up to me, we'd have had army-builder 4-packs once a year, similar to the Crazy 88s. SHIELD, Hydra, AIM... Lots of accessories, alternate portraits, you know, take advantage of that mix & match play pattern to encourage multiple purchases. 

And a carrying case that folds out to become a remote headquarters! And it smells like lavender...

hell, even the something like the luke's multiple man two packs i'd be happy with.  let me army build!!!  what's weird is there was an ad on instagram today for marvel legends hydra soldier army builders for $15.  i find it funny that with minimates we often pay more (not less) for army builders.

i bought about 8 of the crazy 88's pack.  yep, i'm that stupid.  sell me more like that.

all the ones you mentioned would work for me.

Edited by nandoninny
clarification

• 4 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 8:16 AM, Heinous said:

Wow! Those are awesome. Wish I could afford one

Same. I will always compare hasbro and dst. In addition to the common sense 4 pack of an AIM solider, a Hand ninja, a Hydra Solider and a Reaver similar to the crazy 88 packs, making a “piggy bank” in minimate style of larger figures and vehicles and that they don’t do crowd funding are three things that annoy me to no end.

• 2 months later...

Just realised that I can take Strong Guy, Lilandra and Mockingbird of my Top 10 Marvel Most Wanted list. 
It's a nice feeling to be able to do that! 
Can't wait for the pre-orders of the Phoenix wave to go live. 
I suspect Corsair might have been one of the characters to go onto my list next, but since he's in the already in the Phoenix wave, I'm going to go with:

Locus; Capullo Sunspot; Stryfe; Sebastian Shaw; Random; Vertigo; Wasp; Penance; Exodus & Deathbird.

I feel like my list is getting more and more obscure as time goes on. Which is a good sign for the line. 

• 2 weeks later...

I obviously really want a classic Shang-Chi. And I wouldn't oppose an updated version of Power Man & Iron Fist from the 70s/80s.

But what about some Hulk love?

Doc Samson and First Appearance She-Hulk would be great along with an obligatory Hulk variant. You could round them out with: Rick Jones who can transform into A-Bomb, Bi-Beast, and Zzzax.

If this were back in the day and we were still doing Army Builders, then the Leader's Humanoids or the Toad Men would fit the bill.