UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Lurch77

On 1/19/2019 at 9:17 AM, stack32 said:

Very late to the party but o did a quick kitbash of this and am pretty happy. Hopefully it inspires you too. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, EricM said:

@NerdyTrev I love your suggestions. Any new comic characters is always good in my book.

I understand having anchors like Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc. in waves. 

Ive said it numerous times the New Warriors is my favorite Marvel Team.

So I started thinking about a series.

The Build a Figure could be a new Juggernaut. I’ve heard a few of you mention wanting a new Juggy so since he was in Thor 411-412 the first appearance of the Warriors he’d be good for a wave.

Night Thrasher / “Kid” Nova

Marvel Boy / Updated Firestar

Speedball / Namorita

Hercules / Updated Thor

TAKE MY MONEY! 

19 hours ago, EricM said:

@NerdyTrev I love your suggestions. Any new comic characters is always good in my book.

I understand having anchors like Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc. in waves. 

Ive said it numerous times the New Warriors is my favorite Marvel Team.

So I started thinking about a series.

The Build a Figure could be a new Juggernaut. I’ve heard a few of you mention wanting a new Juggy so since he was in Thor 411-412 the first appearance of the Warriors he’d be good for a wave.

Night Thrasher / “Kid” Nova

Marvel Boy / Updated Firestar

Speedball / Namorita

Hercules / Updated Thor

Yes!  Loved those issues.

• 3 months later...

In my never ending quest to secure more Minimates based off of the World's Greatest Comic Magazine, I've began to wonder... 

Is the Impossible Man simply too outlandish of a design to be turned into a minimate? Taking into consideration of course his height and lanky figure and not to mention his gorgeously pinned head. Are there elements that have been already introduced that could help point towards a figure of Impy? 

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible using the NBX Jack Skellington body and perhaps use arms as legs. As for the head either a new sculpt or use the Leader's extra tall headpiece with a new "helmet/hair" piece the distinctive ears and pointy top.

On 6/22/2019 at 2:07 PM, NerdyTrev said:

In my never ending quest to secure more Minimates based off of the World's Greatest Comic Magazine, I've began to wonder... 

Is the Impossible Man simply too outlandish of a design to be turned into a minimate? Taking into consideration of course his height and lanky figure and not to mention his gorgeously pinned head. Are there elements that have been already introduced that could help point towards a figure of Impy? 

I don’t think it’s too outlandish. But then, I don’t think classic Inhumans are either. ??‍♂️

I'd love to see some more waves like the Giant Size X-Men wave with figures based off of a specific artist's style. That said, a wave based off the original Phoenix story with more characters based off of Cockrum's designs would be greatly appreciated as a sort of sequel to the GSX wave. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2019 at 2:46 PM, PrinceCuseCuse said:

I just really liked Venom Cap and a half Venom-Half Hulk like the POP would be awesome.

Called it! I still want Hydra Supreme though!

Also, would anybody else love some Great Lakes Avengers Mates?

Edited by PrinceCuseCuse

On 7/31/2019 at 6:10 PM, youbastards said:

Captain America / Red Skull (70's)

Nomad / Batroc

1st Appearance Falcon / Hate-Monger

US Agent / Flag-Smasher

BAF: Diamondback

Two questions:

1- Which Nomad?  Steve in a cape or Jack with a baby?  I'm partial to the latter myself.

2- Where can I send the check?