UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Lurch77

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see an amazing friends Redux. A screen accurate Firestar with highlighted orange red hair and a separate unmasked Angelica Jones head with straight hair and a cheery Ice Man with ice slide, ice block, and Bobby Drake upper body. It's easy enough to find some legs to make him look normal, but his particular sweater vest combo has only ever been made in Zombie form. And, of course, Ms Lion pack in. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 5:54 PM, Mnemosis said:

I'd love to see an amazing friends Redux. A screen accurate Firestar with highlighted orange red hair and a separate unmasked Angelica Jones head with straight hair and a cheery Ice Man with ice slide, ice block, and Bobby Drake upper body. It's easy enough to find some legs to make him look normal, but his particular sweater vest combo has only ever been made in Zombie form. And, of course, Ms Lion pack in. 

Amen.

• 4 weeks later...

Characters I'd like to see:

Astonishing Ant-Man from the 2015 (to present) run.

Hank Pym as Wasp

The PS4 Spider-Man costume

HOPEFULLY SOME DEADPOOL MOVIE MATES BUT I DOUBT IT

After reading this review of the ML figure I'd really like a 90's Multiple Man. Obviously I wouldn't turn down the rest of the team either.

Maybe I just have Punisher on the brain after the awesomeness of the wave 75 version but I would totally take a War Machine Punisher figure:

5ada55c9ef968_Punisher220.jpg.b4072a06d96ba33896dc487937fbe8ef.jpg

It's an obvious repaint to a modern War Machine too which wouldn't be bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not reading a whole lot of Marvel books anymore, but Infinity Countdown Darkhawk totally hit my sweet spot.  From that series alone we could get... 

Darkhawk

Death's Head

and (ISSUE 4 Last page SPOILER!)...  

Spoiler

SLEEPWALKER!

Feel free to build the rest of the wave around whatever other characters are in the crossover, but the three above would hit a good portion of my wants.  Viv Vision?  I'll take her!

Edited by JeffBohn

My pipe dream section of my wish list includes any/all Marvel Monsters... you know, the classics who first appeared in Amazing Fantasy, Tales to Astonish, and Journey Into Mystery.

Tim Boo Baa, Fin Fang Foom, Zzutak, Taboo, Xemnu, Gorgilla, Blip, Dragoom, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2018 at 1:04 PM, JeffBohn said:

I'm not reading a whole lot of Marvel books anymore, but Infinity Countdown Darkhawk totally hit my sweet spot.  From that series alone we could get... 

Darkhawk

Death's Head

and (ISSUE 4 Last page SPOILER!)...  

Hide contents

SLEEPWALKER!

Feel free to build the rest of the wave around whatever other characters are in the crossover, but the three above would hit a good portion of my wants.  Viv Vision?  I'll take her!

It’s funny Jeff. I’ve been on this Darkhawk kick lately. I picked up the ML figure, picked up the Legacy issue, the IC miniseries, the 1st issue of the original series and the two issue War of Kong’s mini and I’ve been hankering for a minimate. He’s just moved up in my top 10 most wanted, next to the original New Warriors and the comic version of the GoTG.

Hey, I just moved and I'm unpacking toys late at night and I had an idea. Have they ever done the muscles/armor add on pieces in translucent plastic? I think it could work for a few heroes... a clear one could be Due Storms force-field, pink could work with Armor from the X-Men... Clear with random polka dots to simulate Speedball's awesome powers..

any other characters? I 'd love a Kyle Rayner in Total Justice style armor (90s kid).

10 hours ago, Le Brusier said:

Hey, I just moved and I'm unpacking toys late at night and I had an idea. Have they ever done the muscles/armor add on pieces in translucent plastic? I think it could work for a few heroes... a clear one could be Due Storms force-field, pink could work with Armor from the X-Men... Clear with random polka dots to simulate Speedball's awesome powers..

any other characters? I 'd love a Kyle Rayner in Total Justice style armor (90s kid).

I know blizzard came with a thing fist that was semi transparent blue that is pretty awesome, and Walgreens Dr strange coming out soon has a similar one in purple. 

I think Sue with "armor" would look weird. But it might work for Armor. I had to Google speedball to see his powers, I don't think it's translate well either. 

I'll have to think of characters that could benefit for clear layovers, might be cool 

I used Jolly Rancher Hulk and Holocaust to give Green Lantern and Sinestro powered up looks, respectively.

• 3 months later...

Long time buyer, first time poster...

It's always bugged me that we've been really close to complete X-Force teams in both their original Liefeld and later Capullo uniforms.  I'd love to see:

Liefeld uniforms:

Warpath

Boom Boom

Siryn

Capullo uniforms:

Warpath

Feral

Sunspot

Throw in Stryfe and a Cable-variant to anchor and you have a wave of 90's nostalgia that's so hot right now.