UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Lurch77

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Summers' wave for this summer! They could call it "Endless Summer" or something like that. 

Corsair/Space Pirate Cyclops 

Havok/Vulcan

90s Scott update/Cable with Strife parts

Madeline Pryor with 90s Jean Parts/really good Emma Frost (or Hellfire club guard if we need an army builder and make the 90s Jean the chase?)

Pryor with Alt parts would be hard to do, as hero two main looks are pretty different. Still - if she were packed with the army builder, I'd love a Goblin Queen with a flight-suit Maddie as the chase figure.

An Avengers vs Masters Of Evil wave is something I've wanted for ages.

any combo of 4 Avengers

classic Black Panther
green costume Quicksilver
all white Vision
Hawkeye as Goliath 
black and gold Wasp
The Captain
Hellcat
updated Ms. Marvel
Mockingbird
Dr Druid

and 4 Masters Of Evil members 

Executioner 
Wonder Man
Radioactive Man
Melter
Whirlwind
Tiger Shark 

Edited by suicidewatch

3 hours ago, suicidewatch said:

An Avengers vs Masters Of Evil wave is something I've wanted for ages.

any combo of 4 Avengers

classic Black Panther
green costume Quicksilver
all white Vision
Hawkeye as Goliath 
black and gold Wasp
The Captain
Hellcat
updated Ms. Marvel
Mockingbird
Dr Druid

and 4 Masters Of Evil members 

Executioner 
Wonder Man
Radioactive Man
Melter
Whirlwind
Tiger Shark 

That's a great list .

I'm really interested ....& not in a weird way :rolleyes:...in how old some of you guys here are ...interested to know how you relate to some of these characters when some of them haven't been around for donkeys?  

Hawkeye as Goliath .......:yes:

I know we've gotten a few different versions of Old Man Logan but I think it would be great to get a whole wave based on the story. Here's my preferred set list:

Old Man Logan with Maureen and little unarticulated Jade and Scotty figures like the GOTG Vol 1 Rocket. This set would come with pieces to give Logan regular and bloodied claw hands, interchangeable hat and hair pieces and bare arms to change from his trench coat to his red undershirt.

Red Skull and Spider-Girl. Accessories would be Spider-Girl's shotgun and some of Red Skull's Trophies like Cap's shield and a half busted Iron man suit.

Final Battle Wolverine (yellow shirt from giant size) and Old Man Hulk. Comes with interchangeable Wolverine hands, a shredded up torso of a Hulk Gang member similar to WD style, and pieces to change Hulk to Banner.

Otis (Hulk Gang) and Charlie (Hulk Gang). Comes with a severed torso of a cow and the head of a farmer.

Then, as a vehicle set which would end up being pricey because it's a big set, the Spider-Mobile that comes with Old Man Hawkeye, his bow and sword, his "delivery" and 2 Moloid figures.

What do you guys think? Old man logan is one of my favorite stories and I think a gory Minimates wave would be awesome to have with it. I thought of maybe having Logan's family being a 4 Pack but other than that Im firm on the wave. Do you think I missed anyone that should be there? I tried not to overkill wits different versions of Logan and just put the 2 that are nessecary. I thought about adding a set of Scotty and Jade as figures as well as a version of Logan in his Iron Man Suit and a battle damaged Hawkeye or Logan but maybe those could be the TRU exclusives or something haha.

50 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

DST can't do vehicles for Marvel, due to license restrictions. :confused:

Gah crap Okay then maybe let's do:

Old Man Logan and Maureen and Kids

Red Skull and Spider-Girl

Old Man Hawkeye and Moloid

Battle Damaged Hawkeye and Moloid

That way there is an army builder

Then a separate Pack for the Giant Size finale made up of Final Battle/Battle Damaged Wolverine, Old Man Hulk with interchangeable Banner parts, and 2 or maybe even 3 Hulk Gang Members with various weapons and accessories to make them severed and damaged like TWD zomvie parts like entrails and severed heads

I dig Jeff Lemire as OML the original didn't do nearly as much for me. Jeff's run might be one of the best Marvel Comics right now but then again that's not saying much ?

I would take the silent monks with OML or Sabretooth. 

I really wish DST would do build a "playset" with interlocking pieces, there could be the danger room, a church, a fully articulated sentinel to scale that no one would have to know about....

edit: I'd buy the wave and the vehicle though. 

Edited by The Scarlet Spider

There are several Avengers eras that are mostly complete, but still have a few missing looks or characters. With that in mind, I'd love to see an "Avengers through the ages" wave:

Kooky Quartet/Brotherhood-era Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver- Wanda's costume from this period is closer to her traditional design than her brother's, but I still think it's distinctive enough to warrant a minimate. And of course green costume Pietro is long overdue.

Late 60's to early 70's red and yellow Wasp & Clint Barton Goliath- We badly need more Wasp variants, and this a pretty prominent one. Goliath is a unique version of a major character that to the best of my knowledge has yet to receive any merchandise.

Classic Mantis & Swordsman- I'm surprised we haven't seen either of these two yet. I guess they're a little obscure to be packed together, but Mantis is in GotG vol. 2 and the pairing is too good to pass up.

Post-Inferno "The Captain" & Gilgamesh the aptly named Forgotten One- All the talk of the Fantastic Four reminded me that this fairly short lived group is nearly finished, and a Cap variant would help carry the wave.

It's pretty light on new characters, but most of the unmade Avengers are either best remembered in groups that deserve their own assortments (Mockingbird for the WCA, Sersi and Crystal for the early 90's Avengers), are very obscure, or never officially joined the team.

Every Avenger from the 60s to 2000 that we've never had a figure for: 

60s and 70s-Two Gun Kid, Swordsman, Goliath (Clint Barton), Mantis, Hellcat, Moon Dragon

80s and 90s- Starfox, Dr. Druid, Mockingbird, Firebird, Demolition Man, Forgotten One/Gilgamesh, Quasar, Sersi, Stingray, Rage, Machine Man, Living Lightning, Crystal, Darkhawk, Justice 

A lot of these characters I don't care a thing about, but a few are among my most wanted (Hellcat, Mockingbird, Machine Man) 

not to mention some Avengers heavy hitters that could use some updates or classic costumes (Black Panther, Wasp, Vision, Quicksilver, Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, Hercules)

A potential classic Avengers wave

Black Panther (classic) and Hellcat
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (Brotherhood/Quartet) 
Goliath (Hawkeye) and Wasp (any of her 800 costumes) 
Wonder Man (Masters of Evil) and Vision (much needed classic update) 

and a West Coast Avengers wave (or even just a boxed set to give us Mockingbird and white Vision)

Hawkeye (WCA look) and Mockingbird 
Doctor Pym and Wonder Man (update) 
Vision (white) and Machine Man
Darkhawk and US Agent

Edited by suicidewatch

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see more box sets related to specific storylines filled with key characters to the event. Similar to the DOFP set or the Age of Apocalypse sets. That'd be a good way to get very specific characters without having to formulate a wave related to them. I don't see us getting characters like the High Evolutionary or Korvac without a set based on the Evolutionary War or the Korvac Saga. Plus it could get us nice updates of classic characters like the Vision or a more Sal Buscema-esque Thor. 

• 4 weeks later...

After enjoying this latest Wolverine wave I thought of this:

You know what I really want? I may be alone in this but an Albert variant of Wolverine would be great. And who knows... we might get it eventually. In case you don't know who Albert is he was a robot version of Wolverine created by Pierce. He and Elise Dee ( a child robot) were created to kill Wolvie. Which leads me to something in the Logan movie:

Spoiler

I wish that the clone Wolvie in the Logan movie was Albert. I thought it was Albert initially. I felt that was a missed opportunity. How cool would it have been to see him tear apart a robotic version of himself?

So yeah, in another year or two perhaps we can get another Wolverine wave or even just a 4-pack that includes Albert, Elise Dee, Donald Pierce, and maybe Wolvie in a classic civilian brown jacket comic look. If we can expand to a whole wave, throw in Maverick, Classic Silver Fox, Dr. Cornelius, swappable heads for the Weapon X tactical gear (heads being Logan, Silver Fox, Sabretooth, John Wraith). You can call it Wolverine chronicles or something.

If we see another Wolverine-centric wave ever again, it'd better have the Reavers in it. Perfect place for a Don Pierce, too. Variant could be him in his Hellfire Garb. 

Edited by NerdyTrev

Thought I'd take advantage of this thread and list some random unmade Avengers villains I'd like to see in the future. I'm sure some could fit into other categories but i'm thinking of times they fought the Avengers. 

Lets see, how about Count Nefaria, Graviton, Crimson Cowl, Scarlet Centurion, Korvac, Grandmaster, the Collector, Tyrak, Atuma, and any version of the Masters of Evil up to the assault on Avengers mansion.

Power Man and Swordsman would be nice too along with Whirlwind, Living Laser and Melter. He'll, I'd like the Sons of the Serpent too, John Buscema made those wacky outfits look so cool.

I'm excluding Nuklo, Arsenal and Orca cause I want them to be bigger than standards allow. 

The lists of unmade Avengers from up above were great, but don't forget Jocasta from the 60's-70's group. She may not have been an  official member at that time but she would go with my late 70's team much like classic Ms Marvel.