UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Lurch77

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person interested in a movie Fantastic Four four pack? I want a Michael B. Jordan Johnny Storm minimate!

Considering we've never gotten FF movie 'mates, I'd buy that 4-pack. Just figure out a way to get Doom into my collection, too.

Killraven

Rage

Exodus

Darkhawk

Skull the Slayer

Death's Head

Death's Head II

Rintrah

Speedball

Zombie (Simon Garth)

Wakandan Royal Guard

Supreme Intelligence (somehow...)

Eternity

Quasar (Vaughan)

Acolytes with mix and match parts

Surter

Ymir

Kurse

Warriors Three

Fin Fang Foom

Citizen V (John Watkins III)

Rawhide Kid

Two-Gun Kid

Zabu

Devil Dinosaur & Moon Boy

Uncle Ben

Iron Monger (Obadiah Stane)

Dracula (Tomb of Dracula look)

Sidewinder

Gorilla Man

Yellow Claw

Rogue (Secret Wars costume with mix and match parts to create all her 80's looks)

Gladiator (Potter)

Joe "Robbie" Robertson

Mary Jane Watson

S'ym

Shang Chi: Master of Kung Fu

• 2 months later...

Love the prospect of new marvel figures

-Electro

- Young Adrian Toomes Vulture, or perhaps a definitive Vulture with swappable young and old heads

-Kraven the Hunter

- Allistair Smythe

-Spider Slayers!!!

-Shocker

-Scorpion

-Man-Spider mutation of Spider-Man (could be an alternate spidey but it's not the one I want most right now)

- Harry Osborn Green Goblin

-Hummingbird!!!

-The jackal

-shriek

-carrion

-(Rerelease big Rhino)

Most of these are just reworks that would be great! Especially since most of the ones that already have existing counterparts are expensive :(

For a $40 scorpion (which isn't that bad of a price but still) I'd like a tail that can help balance him on the ground and such.

Alternate Spidey and Wolverine?

-Kaine Scarlet Spider

-90's Wolverine with bandana and bone claws!

Edited by The Scarlet Spider

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I tend to compartmentalize my wish lists by character area/theme, and right now, Thor represents the most "opportunity":

THOR Minimates:

Surtur

Ymir

Hela

Ulik

Mangog

Destroyer (comic)

Pluto

Seth

Kurse

Executioner

Grey Gargoyle

Mr. Hyde

Cobra

Warriors Three: Fandral, Volstagg, Hogun

Malekith (comic)

Heimdall (comic)

Ares (classic)

Red Norvell

Karnilla

Midgard Serpent

Balder (Simonson)

Sif (classic)

I'd personally love some comic GotG love.  I'm actually surprised that we haven't seen any yet given the success of the movie.  It's not like Drax, Star Lord, Rocket, Gamora and Groot are unknowns to most people anymore.

2 minutes ago, Zylek said:

I'd personally love some comic GotG love.  I'm actually surprised that we haven't seen any yet given the success of the movie.  It's not like Drax, Star Lord, Rocket, Gamora and Groot are unknowns to most people anymore.

I've gotta second that. We have neither the 2008 versions, nor the NOW! & ANAD ones. Funny thing is, we have the "Cameo-Members", such as Angela, Venom and Captain Marvel, but we're missing the core team.

2 minutes ago, Zylek said:

So true!  We even got the GotG Iron Man too!

Yup, that as well. GotG would have made for a great SDCC 4-Pack (just skip Groot cause he's always the same, and give us a poseable Rocket), but alas, twas not meant to be...

DnA GotG is high on my want list.  But Groot is always the same?  I don't know about that.  I'd like him with a very branchy head and a nice GotG uniform.  GotG would need more than a 4-Pack too.  Peter, Mantis (droooool), Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Bug, Phyla-Vell, Moondragon, Adam Warlock, Cosmo, Jack Flag, Vance Astro, and a bonus Captain Universe in the pre-GotG uniform.

10 minutes ago, Turtle said:

DnA GotG is high on my want list.  But Groot is always the same?  I don't know about that.  I'd like him with a very branchy head and a nice GotG uniform.  GotG would need more than a 4-Pack too.  Peter, Mantis (droooool), Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Bug, Phyla-Vell, Moondragon, Adam Warlock, Cosmo, Jack Flag, Vance Astro, and a bonus Captain Universe in the pre-GotG uniform.

I was thinking that since the days of the T-Bolts and the Dark Avengers teams are long past, there's not a big chance for us to get a complete team as big as the DnA one. Of coure, Groot is noticeably different, but if we were to get just a 4Pack, I'd be willing to sacrifice Groot for a poseable Rocket. How Howard has a full fig and Rocket a micro, I'll never figure out...

Thing is, Marvel Cosmic has MASSIVE potential, but it's still untapped. I mean, where's Darkhawk and an updated Rich Rider Nova? Where are the Inhumans? Where's Cosmo, Tyrant and the Original Guardians? Now, most of them are D-Listers, but a GotG wave is such a sure hit, I'm surprised it still hasn't happened. I mean, I'm glad to get Black Knight, but it's a bit weird we're getting Blizzard and the Mandroids, in a "random" wave, while we still haven't seen a comic GotG one. In 2014 DST couldn't do that due to the fact that comic and movie products would hinder each other. But what about 2015 and 2016? With 2017 featuring GotG Vol. 2, it's a given we won't see a comic wave next year. Maybe 2018?

Personally I'd like to see both the OG Team, the 2008 one, and even the Gatchaman/Mass Effect one.

You're probably right about never getting a team that big, and with everything else, I completely agree.  While the 2008 team is my favorite, I'd take about any iteration.  It's odd that DST has neglected such a popular group.

46 minutes ago, Turtle said:

You're probably right about never getting a team that big, and with everything else, I completely agree.  While the 2008 team is my favorite, I'd take about any iteration.  It's odd that DST has neglected such a popular group.

It is odd, that's true. I thought that the NOW! team at least would've gotten a 4-Pack, but no such luck. What's weird is that we have Angela, Tony, Carol and Flash (his Space look coming this fall), but not the main Guardians.

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2016 at 6:27 PM, elhonez said:

I still want the "OG" - GOTG: Vance Astro, Starhawk, Martinex, Yondu, Charlie-27, and Nikki.

Agreed. I still have a head and hair piece sitting around waiting to put on Vance to get a Marvel Boy for Firestar.

On July 1, 2016 at 5:27 PM, elhonez said:

I still want the "OG" - GOTG: Vance Astro, Starhawk, Martinex, Yondu, Charlie-27, and Nikki.

Yes please! I'd enjoy a DnA GotG set as well, but te originals are the variation I want the most. Throw in a Badoon army builder and a Monster of Badoon

I still want the 2008 looks for the GotG, plus, the Guardians 3K team. 

In other news, this is gonna sound nuts, but... I'd love a Carnage Wave based on various parts of the character's history. At first glance, that might sound as the worst idea ever, but depending on the execution, Carnage could make for some great waves. The current ongoing is one of the best books Marvel is putting out. It's one part Alien, one part Aliens, and it works as a modern Tomb of Dracula. I'd surely recommend it.

1 hour ago, stack32 said:

Are there major versions of Carnage that we don't have a good minimate of? Besides throwing in a few supporting characters from Maximum Carnage I'm having a hard time figuring out what a wave would look like.

Carnage himself doesn't need a new mate, but there are tons of characters associated with him that could make for some great ones. Maximum Carnage is a B-Comic Classic, and if you threw the usual big names in there, we could get some good ol' C-List villains.

1 hour ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I think we've had enough good Carnage 'mates recently, personally.

I wouldn't mind a new Clayton Crain Carnage, but yeah, he's pretty much covered. 

Anyway, here's how I'd do a couple of Carnage waves:

Maximum Carnage (LCS):

Shriek/ Straightjacket Cletus with extra "patient" parts

Demongoblin/ Black Cat

Doppelganger with Spider-Man parts/ McFarlane Venom, Semi Bulked-Up

Carrion/ Deathlok

Minimum/Superior Carnage (TRU):

Superior Carnage/ Wizard (Modern)

Scarlet Spider (Kaine)/ Carnage (Clayton Crain)

Carnage (ANAD):

Human Cletus with "Predator" head/ Man-Wolf with Captain Jameson parts

Darkhold Dwarf/ Eddie Brock (Soldier)

Victoria Montesi/ Carnage with Merged Darkholder parts

Darkholder with Brother Gregori parts/ Toxin (Brock)

Now, good as these are, they're filled with C, D Listers and the like, so great or not, they're not feasible. So, I could see something like this becoming a real wave:

History of Carnage (LCS):

Shriek/ Straightjacket Cletus (a more serious expression this time) with parts for human Cletus (Maximum/ANAD Carnage Pack)

Toxin (Mulligan)/ Black Cat (Carnage Vs. Venom Pack)

Scarlet Spider (Kaine)/ Agent Venom with Brock-as-Toxin parts (Minimum/ANAD Carnage Pack)

Darkholder with Brother Gregori parts/ Man-Wolf with Captain Jameson parts (ANAD Carnage Pack)

TRU Tie-In:

Superior Carnage/ Modern Wizard (Superior Carnage)

Carrion/ Spider-Man with Doppelganger parts (Maximum Carnage)

Now, I think the last one contains enough well known, cool looking characters and the like to be feasible. Granted, it's still not as an easy sell (I'm looking at that Man-Wolf pack...) as, say, a Maximum Carnage wave with Captain America, Spider-Man and Venom, but it could be done. At least IMO...