UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wish List

Lurch77

I don't usually add variants of the big names to my list, but I'm thinking about it for this Iron Man armor:

Heavy%20Duty%20Battle%20Suit_zpslikkarsg

That's a render of the Heroclix version. Apparently it's from the "Believe" story arc from 2013? I don't care about the story but it would make a cool minimate.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am hoping we get at least a 2nd Wave out of Secret Wars cuz I am loving this whole Marvel universe suddenly gets turned into Game of Thrones world. I really want God Doom, Sheriff Strange, Gladiator Steve Rogers, Baron Jamie Braddock, and some of these different Thors. by the time this whole thing is done, I will probably want about 50 more.

Seems like I go 2 1/2 years between updates. First time I got half of my wish list crossed off, this time I only got one! Here's my new list...

Top 10

• The Watcher
  • Stryfe - can't believe this hasn't been done yet
  • Marvel Girl (70's green skirt) - seems like a no-brainer with an updated skullcap Cyclops
  • Multiple Man (classic) - guess we'll get 90's version before this
  • Whirlwind
  • Executioner
  • Enchantress
  • Black Knight
  • High Evolutionary
  • Sunfire (classic) - classic Sunfire and Banshee would be good here

Still would love a 90's or 60's Guardians of the Galaxy boxset too.

I thought I'd update my old top 10, based on all the latest info. Nice to see half the characters crossed off!

Top 10
The Watcher
Stryfe
Marvel Girl (70's green skirt)
Blob
High Evolutionary
Multiple Man (classic)
Black Knight
Banshee (classic)
Whirlwind
Attuma

First choice for a boxset would still be 60's or 90's Guardians of the Galaxy. Maybe the new movie would make this slightly possible?
Second choice for a boxset would be unmade cosmic characters, pretty much anything would do. That set may be ideal for a TRU poll, similar to the heralds.

Top 10
70's Nova
Annihilus
Dormammu
70's Marvel Girl
90's Bishop
Blob
Sunfire
Wendigo
Shatterstar
Stryfe

Boxsets
Guardians of the Galaxy (classic or 90's)
Cosmic boxset: Galactus, the Watcher, Eternity, and Death

• 2 weeks later...

How do we get the Reavers?

A redone Deathstrike, Pierce, Pretty Boy, Bonebreaker, Skullbuster, and Cole, Reese, and Macon... It's too many for a wave or box set, and SOME without the others would be far less than ideal...

A ten pack?

Wolverine on X-Crucifix, Pierce, Prettyboy, Skullbuster, Bonebreaker, Deathstrike, Cole, Macon, Reese, and Gateway?

I don't really have a list made, but i feel like I should say this:

Can we have some Hellfire Club now please?

It can be one 4-pack with: Shaw, Leland, Frost, Pierce with Wyngarde come in a TRU tie-in or something like Mysterio/End of Earths Spidey went with deadly foes.

That is all.

Wow, I'm having trouble making a list now. We've gotten a lot of the figures I've wanted over the years!

* Classic Punisher (black and white)

* Toad

* Speedball

* Doc Samson

* Mojo

* Abomination

* Classic Banshee

* Drax (comic version)

* Black Knight

* Silver Samurai

* Stryfe

* Classic Sue Richards (to match the Best of Reed Richards)

Since getting the the latest Hawkeye Marvel Select figure I've been thinking a minimate version of Lucky/Arrow/Pizza Dog would be cool. If you tweaked Hawkeye to look more like the Aja design and added Kate, Pizza Dog, an alternate head or two, and some pizza accessories you'd have a great two-pack.

Since getting the the latest Hawkeye Marvel Select figure I've been thinking a minimate version of Lucky/Arrow/Pizza Dog would be cool. If you tweaked Hawkeye to look more like the Aja design and added Kate, Pizza Dog, an alternate head or two, and some pizza accessories you'd have a great two-pack.

QFT. Heck, just give us an entire "indie" Marvel wave:

Clint/Kate + Pizza Dog, "battle damaged" Clint head (with bandages and all), pizza box from TMNT and a "glasses" Kate head

All-New Ghost Rider/Mr. Knight + Robbie Reyes head, "rolled-up sleeves" arms for MK and a Khonshu head

Spider-Woman/Iron Fist + "no glasses" Jess head and "bandaged, beaten up" Danny head

Loki/Ms. Marvel + Lady Loki torso and head

Like 10 people would buy the s*** out of that. Everybody else would be totally confused

I don't know, all of these characters took center stage in some of Marvel's most aclaimed new books. Sure, they're no A listers, but it's not like it's a wave of unknowns.

Fatal Attractions Wave (based on 60)

Magneto with alternate bearded "coma" head and pajamas/Adamantium removal Wolverine

Fabian Cortez with parts for Senyaka/Amelia Voght with parts for Unuscione

Exodus with alternate AoA pieces/Delgado with parts for Katu

Telekinetic suit Xavier with mind blast/Mellencamp

Between parts swapping and stickers from Luke, we could also create Anne Marie Cortez, Cargill, Scanner (off the female buck) Neopthyte, Chrome, the Kleinstocks, Projector, Rem Ram, Vindaloo, Decay, Barnacle, and maybe even Milan (off the basic male buck), and Colossus, Javitz, or the Kleinstocks' combined form (off the bulked up buck)

Tweaking the Wave 60 formula, the Xavier and Magneto packs would be two each, while the Acolyte-builder packs would be more heavily packed. One full case would net you enough parts for 4 males, 4 females, and 4 bulked characters, a combat ready Magneto, a "relaxed" Magneto, Wolverine, AoA Exodus, 616 Exodus, Xavier, and Mellencamp. All you'd have "extra" would be an Xavier, a Mellencamp, a Wolverine, and 2 Exodi.

Like 10 people would buy the s*** out of that. Everybody else would be totally confused

It's a comic shop wave, sure, not a TRU wave. But it would be pretty great. Edited by Mnemosis

• 4 weeks later...

Fatal Attractions Wave (based on 60)

Magneto with alternate bearded "coma" head and pajamas/Adamantium removal Wolverine

Fabian Cortez with parts for Senyaka/Amelia Voght with parts for Unuscione

Exodus with alternate AoA pieces/Delgado with parts for Katu

Telekinetic suit Xavier with mind blast/Mellencamp

Between parts swapping and stickers from Luke, we could also create Anne Marie Cortez, Cargill, Scanner (off the female buck) Neopthyte, Chrome, the Kleinstocks, Projector, Rem Ram, Vindaloo, Decay, Barnacle, and maybe even Milan (off the basic male buck), and Colossus, Javitz, or the Kleinstocks' combined form (off the bulked up buck)

Tweaking the Wave 60 formula, the Xavier and Magneto packs would be two each, while the Acolyte-builder packs would be more heavily packed. One full case would net you enough parts for 4 males, 4 females, and 4 bulked characters, a combat ready Magneto, a "relaxed" Magneto, Wolverine, AoA Exodus, 616 Exodus, Xavier, and Mellencamp. All you'd have "extra" would be an Xavier, a Mellencamp, a Wolverine, and 2 Exodi.

Please.

Am I the only person interested in a movie Fantastic Four four pack?

Yes.