UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

is it too late to save DC mates?

tookytoo5

Yep. $27 was all they were short to call the line a success.

Actually, DC Direct seems pretty hell bent on ending the Minimate line, so I'm not sure if anything will save it at this point. Still, the more they sell, the better they do look, so keep up the consumerism.

It will help the ones you bought escape the torment of sitting on a shelf in a store.

;)

I'm sure it doesn't hurt anything, but whatever DCD has planned is probably pretty set right now. Until they make an 'official' announcement, who knows if we can help or not.

MOST POINTLESS THREAD EVER!!!!!

How many threads are needed to debate that it's dead gone and wont be coming back before you people get over the denial!!!

T.

Trust me, T, if you thought you were sick of SF2 threads...you may want to avoid this part of the forum for awhile!

Trust me, T, if you thought you were sick of SF2 threads...you may want to avoid this part of the forum for awhile!

It's ok I'm going to ask DC is moved to minimates past. You people are stupid and stubborn and well a little more stupid as well! ;)

T.

It's ok I'm going to ask DC is moved to minimates past. You people are stupid and stubborn and well a little more stupid as well! ;)

T.

I very much agree- maybe its time they take the train of failure down to minimates past where they can be amongst the other losers =)

T.

I very much agree- maybe its time they take the train of failure down to minimates past where they can be amongst the other losers =)

:nopity: sad but true the time has come to stop beating the dead horse

Edited by CRISIS Survivor

T.

:nopity: sad but true the time has come to stop beating the dead horse

Aye, it's time to move. No matter how sad it is that each member didn't get a (insert favorite character here) we can't do anything about it other than take revenge in trying to make the new line as much of a failure as possible. Spread the word, death to DC SHS. Hell, death to DCD. They suck anyway.