UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I, Robot possibility....

Havent been on the board in a LOOONG time so if this is old news im sorry. I believe its been confirmed a sequel to I, Robot is starting up so could that mean the minimates that almost happened might actually happen now that there might be alot of interest again? I hope so, I want a will smith mate :(

Sorry if this has been discussed

I don't know if the sequel has been brought up before, but I do know some reservations have been cast in regards to the people who brought the first I, Robot to the table. Apparently, it isn't unheard of for them to scoop up ideas and then do nothing with them.

As far as interest stirring, never say never, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I thought that those robots in that movie were pretty hideous. Regarding Will Smith, following the "Madonna" model, I think DST is more likely to do a "Six Degrees of Separation" 2-pack with him than an I, Robot wave (even if a sequel does somehow get made).

Even if the sequel does get made, though, I would be somewhat surprised to see Will Smith in it. That movie received lukewarm reviews, and I don't think a huge star like Smith would want to be involved with a sequel to a movie that wasn't an overwhelming critical and commercial success. . .

Havent been on the board in a LOOONG time so if this is old news im sorry. I believe its been confirmed a sequel to I, Robot is starting up so could that mean the minimates that almost happened might actually happen now that there might be alot of interest again? I hope so, I want a will smith mate :(

Could you show us your source? I've heard nothing about this sequel.

Could you show us your source? I've heard nothing about this sequel.

This is dated almost a year ago!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/06/08/i-r...lready-written/

Edited by buttheadsmate

• 4 months later...