UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Robot Heroes

Deadpool

I have all the G1 ones myself. I skipped all the movie ones save Dispensor (the MD robot, he ROCKS!). I've heard that the Universe ones have shown up somewhere. Anyone else here planning on getting all of those too? I just think that they're far better than the other lines, what with their slavish G1-ness, more so than Classics, IMO.

I've desperately tried to hold myself back from buying any of the Heroes. They're so flippin' cool--but with them having no articulation (very little play value), and me having no display space, I'm more than certain they'd just wind up in a box under my bed. They're sooo awesome, though! :(

What do you do with yours, Deadpool?

Edited by Alpheon

I've desperately tried to hold myself back from buying any of the Heroes. They're so flippin' cool--but with them having no articulation (very little play value), and me having no display space, I'm more than certain they'd just wind up in a box under my bed. They're sooo awesome, though! :(

What do you do with yours, Deadpool?

They're up high on a shelf in my room. They may not have much play to them, but they make some GREAT display scenes. They are perfectly posed :)

That's great Deadpool I have all of the G1 ones too except for Dispensor I love Mt Dew so I had to get that one as well. I just picked up Blitzwing, Galvatron, Hound and Sunstreaker yesterday, they are great I hope they keep making these for a good long time. I am excited for Arcee and Rumble to come out, they look great.

• 5 months later...
For anyone that's looking, the newer waves of G1/Beast Wars are out in stores.

I know, but I haven't seen them ANYWHERE! Igot the first wave in the Universe line, but I need the rest!

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&...800&start=0

Here's some other pics. What's a 'Super Optimus Prime'?

Looks like some bad guy from Power Rangers. . .and does he have a giant ladder for some reason?

Aw, come on guys! It's robots in Disguise Prime! He's awesome! The ladder is because he's a firetruck.

Gigatron Vs Super Fire Convoy. Combined with gOD Magnus to form gOD Fire Convoy. Gigatron was reformatted as Devil Gigatron by Grand Max, with 10 modes.

And I only ever saw the first 10 or so episodes. XD

I'm sorry, I live in AMERICA. I only speak AMERICANESE. :P

In the english version, it's Megatron vs. Optimus Prime. Optimus combined with his brother Ultra Magnus to form Omega Prime. Megatron was reformatted as Galvatron by... someone I'm not familiar with. He had 10 alt. modes. Check out the Transformers wiki for more info.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/attachmen...tachmentid=8306

http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/attachmen...tachmentid=8308

Dessaras? DESSARAS?! Can these people not spell?! Do we really need 4 ways to spell his name? NO! We need one! Deszaras! Period. Though Lord knows people have screwed it up many, many times.

Bonus: Primal looks like her just got his blinky cut off. What fun!

• 4 weeks later...
I already have Perceptor/Bombshell & Slag/Sharkticon, but I haven't even seen the rest of them... :huh:

I got those two and the BM pack the other day, but these guys have been a bitch to find in general. I'm gonna have to order all the ones I've missed.