UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello Humanoids I Wadalf has returned!!!

Wadalf

I have returned with good news.

I have a awesome website that has gotten lots of veiws. Go to it.

Copy and paste this in the link

EDertainment.com

Clever name.

I know, its cause I made it.

The other reason I came back to the site is that they now have a new lego disscussion. No more going to the official lego forum with 4 year olds.

I'm so happy :woot:

I got away from minis (still have them somewhere) due to prices and the lack of places that supply them near me.

But I also got back into Lego. Then I was working on my site since february.

And thanks Shane, it means a lot to me that you remembered that crazy guy that always had a bannana at the end of his posts. LIKE THIS!!! ........... Theres no more Bannana Man.. :sad:

Has anyone been on my website? Any feedback.

It's interesting. I've not browsed it much, but I like it. maybe you should do like a weekly storyline or webcomic like MMHQ and give your site something really fun.

Peace and long life

What do you mean a weekly storyline?

You know, a serial. make up like, a fantasy story about a hero and update the story each week as he gets closer and closer to the final conflict with the villain. If it's gripping enough it'd keep people coming to your website each and every week and keep them interested.

or you could just write a novel, get it published, and make a bajillion dollars. That's a possibility.

www.stupiddancingbannanas.com

;)

T.

See, now I went to that website and it seems to be down. That or TBT misspelled bananas.

Oh, and a weekly storyline is much like what we do with JP1000 & Friends, or at least when we can drag Cappy from the strip clubs long enough to write the next installment.

See, now I went to that website and it seems to be down. That or TBT misspelled bananas.

Perhaps it was supposed to be that way...

Theres no more Bannana Man.. :sad:

;)

T.