UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What are yours?

My Bomber 'Mate of course!

:blush: Damn, I totally forgot about that one. That definitely takes me back to the good old days :D

My Bomber 'Mate of course!

:blush: Damn, I totally forgot about that one. That definitely takes me back to the good old days :D

what is the bombermate? sorry i have never heard of it...

but my favorites are: my first made custom Deadpool and my Agent X

and my valuebles are: black suit spidey, Iron Fist and Nightcrawler

Hmm, I think my CURRENT favorite is the Martian Manhunter I just got on eBay ($29 shipped). I brought it to my toy room exclaiming in my best CBG voice: "Now J'onn J'onnz, it is time to join your crime fighting bretheren - my Justice League is complete"!

My wife is a very patient woman, but I think that little outburst had her considering divorce court.

Of course, she's got a Thor and a Valkyrie on her vanity - Scandinavian bombshell that she is.

Hmm, I think my CURRENT favorite is the Martian Manhunter I just got on eBay ($29 shipped). I brought it to my toy room exclaiming in my best CBG voice: "Now J'onn J'onnz, it is time to join your crime fighting bretheren - my Justice League is complete"!

My wife is a very patient woman, but I think that little outburst had her considering divorce court.

Of course, she's got a Thor and a Valkyrie on her vanity - Scandinavian bombshell that she is.

With the divorce court looming & Thor & Valkyrie on her vanity (?) , Scandinavian bombshell that she is.....has she got a single (unhappy married) sister,mother ? Bring her to my toy room :P

Favorite: Invisible Woman She was the reason I got into minimates I thought it was so cool that she was made from clear plastic.

Most valuable: I have all the marvel variants so whatever is selling the highest on ebay, probably Stealth IM right now.

Theres so many id like but if I had to pick one it would probably be X3 Wolverine. He was my first one and I got him because I love the xmen movies so he is perfect in my eyes. Venom from spiderman 3 in a close second and Daredevil in third, I find myself playing with them all the time

Favorite: Wave five Captain America. So iconic, so amazing, so perfect. Original Spidey is right beside him. EDIT: Mysterio too, He is just perfect. Such a great version of the character. Dear God, it's perfect

Most valuable: My MIB complete mini Javelin that I got on clearance at a comic store. Wild isn't it?

Edited by Trekker 42

I'd have to go with the wave 5 Cap too. It was my first one, got it one night at Wal-Mart, and I was hooked as soon as I got the box open.

Most valuable? I don't know, I have a lot of the Marvel varients... Most valuable to me though would be the John Stewart that Reideen was able to snag for me.

My favorite is still Mr. T which our ol buddy Eagle got for me. It may change with the Clubber Lang version coming out soon.

Most valuable is Gold Spiderman

Priceless... Bombermate

Most elusive...clear Spiderman, and don't get me going on the MOTM mate again :thumbsup:

I read this thread and could not decide my favorite, so I went to my MM shrine, and placed my new sets (dc8 and SOTL) in the cases. Upon reviewing every minimate I own (I have all except gold and silver spidey) I decided that I could not decide. I am not a comic book buff, so I will say the Dark Angel, and here are three reasons: 1) It is Jessica Alba, and I have a slight obsession with her hotness, 2) it was the first minimate ever, and 3) I was most excited about finding this during my "search and conquer" phase (which I miss).

I am not sure what is the most valuable mate I own, but I value the custom flip flop paint mate I made with my brother the most, and it was the first and best custom mate I ever did.

WW4M

• 1 month later...

I really like my 1st Appearance Spider-Man, Invaders Cap with silver age mask, Defenders Hulk and Dr. Strange and the original red Daredevil. Oh, and the Vision and Thor.

And Hal Jordan Green Lantern with glasses-removed Bruce Banner hair and the yellow oval symbol Batman

Edited by Mystery Man

• 2 weeks later...

i would say series 5 cap now with invaders shield straps and belt, and my custom winter soldier, these will probably stay my faves until we finally get some Inhumans mates, i need me a Black Bolt, Medussa, Gorgon, Karnak, Triton, and Crystal :D

I have a couple of favorites -- the C3 Batman that came with the mini-Batmobile (really the first one released, I think) & Spider-Woman.

That particular Batman because of the boots (they weren't painted on) & his cape (it's the one that extends out so he can glide). Oh! And because his cowl fits perfectly on his face & it gives the illusion that he has a nose.

Spider-Woman has always been a favorite (being the only girl in a house of boys will do that to you) -- well, the Jessica Drew version. Mine has been modded tho, cuz I didn't like the hairpiece she came with. Instead, I took an extra Witchblade indie-mate's hair, snipped off the front "metal" bits & removed the paint. So now my Jessica Drew Spider-Woman has the long glossy black hair she had in the comics.

As for most valuable, I don't know. I'm a huge comic book dork, and I have ones that I would never get rid of, but it's more of a "they're mine" thing than because they are too valuable or rare or whatever.

Jenny