UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"solid" Vision

Galactusmate

:) I love the Avengers! I took my regular Vision (with the semi-clear hands and feet) and to make him "solid" I took Loki's arms and legs and put them on the Vision. It looks pretty good. And loki looks weird with the fasing hands and feet....ha ha ha :D

:) I love the Avengers! I took my regular Vision (with the semi-clear hands and feet) and to make him "solid" I took Loki's arms and legs and put them on the Vision. It looks pretty good. And loki looks weird with the fasing hands and feet....ha ha ha :D

If you have the variant Vision, you can also have a non-phasing cape!

I had my vision that way for a while, but the different colored yellow between the torso and everything else really bothered me (the torso is a paler shade of yellow, which is, I believe, painted onto a translucent plastic piece, versus the Loki parts which are bright and painted onto a solid block), and plus, I don't have an extra Loki.

Ultimately, I would have slightly preferred a non-translucent Vision, but I really like him "as is," too.