UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Invasion box set

Mate-iac

With the recent release of the very cool Civil War box set, I can't help but think that AFX or someone will eventually release a Secret Invasion box set based on the wildly popular summer '08 Marvel event. If so, who would you like to see in it? Since most box sets seem to be 4-packs these days, we'll assume this set will be too. Here are my picks:

Modern Captain America and Modern Thor (they'll appear in issue #6)

Nick Fury w/crazy guns and a Super-Skrull with extra parts to create different Super-Skrulls

Oh, what the hell. My 5th pick: Captain Marvel

Of course this series is just getting started, so there may be better picks than these in the future. Throw in a couple of spare Skrull heads so that you can pop them on any other minimate you want, and I'd be a happy camper.

Edited by Mate-iac

Even this early in the series I think Nick Fury and one of the Super Skrulls would be obvious choices. I would think the new versions of Cap and Thor would be held back for regular releases. I really like the idea of extra Skrull heads.

I love the idea of a Secret Invasion boxed set. As an added bonus, but not part of the SI set, have an exclusive 2-pack with the dead Skrull Elektra and somebody else. I just think that a dead Skrull Elektra would look great (like the "dead Six" from the Cylon Razor case).

skrullelektra.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Wouldn't any Skrull Elektra have to be a Dead Skrull Elektra? :D She didn't show her true colors (yes I said it) until she kicked it, did she?

Even though she's only been in the background of a couple of panels so far, I would love to get a Jessica Jones in her old superhero costume (mostly because any other Jessica Jones mate would just look like a random civvie). I would also like a modern Luke Cage without a beanie hat, because I do hate that beanie hat.

Edited by battlecat

-Skrull Elektra

-Iron Man

-Skrull

-Spider-Woman

Interesting choices, but i would love it! Of course i would want it to play out like the zombie sets and have 2 2-packs with various other characters also.

Black Bolt with Skrull parts

Nick Fury

Captain Marvel

Yellowjacket with Skrull parts

and a Skrull

and a con exclusive two pack with

Spiderwoman with Skrull parts

Mockingbird

Yes, yes f-ing yes