UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek Series 5 Minimates Pic and Info

DST will be releasing Star Trek series 5 Minimates in December. Here's the lowdown:

Journey into the unknown with the legendary crews of Star Trek with this fifth assortment of interstellar Minimates from the revolutionary franchise! Featuring "The Trouble With Tribbles" Kirk and Yeoman Rand from Star Trek, Captain Decker and Lieutenant Ilia from Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Star Trek Deep Space Nine's Captain Sisko, Gul Dukat and Variant Commander Sisko.

d_5045.jpg

Is it me, or does Decker look a bit like McCoy?

Sweet! Can't wait to add these little buggers to the collection. Bring on series 6!!!

P.S: I wonder if Kirk will come with tribble accessories like the 3 inch version did.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Don't like Gul Dukat Chest thing it looks like it'll limit his arm movement alot

Yeah, I was totally thinking the same thing, Wink.

I'm pretty much looking forward to the wave though, Glad Season 1 Sisko is the variant, loving the little first contact uniforms,

I wonder if mini Ilia has sworn her oath of mini celibacy? ;)

Hole head Proto's FTW!

So excuse my ignorance but which one is the variant the bald one with beard or the one with the hair piece?

The not-bald one is the variant.

As for Gul Dukat - that chest piece may limit arm movement, but it's pretty darn cool and well detailed. As long as he can bend at the elbows to aim a phaser (or disruptor or whatever) and shoot something, then I'm good.

Another fantastic Trek wave that I'll be adding to my collection. While I'm not jazzed about getting ANOTHER Kirk, I do understand that Kirk sells, and all the Kirk variants have more or less been worthwhile.

I love the little buggers!

Another fantastic Trek wave that I'll be adding to my collection. While I'm not jazzed about getting ANOTHER Kirk, I do understand that Kirk sells, and all the Kirk variants have more or less been worthwhile.

I love the little buggers!

I agree, these Trek mates are getting better and better! I was also getting kind of tired of all the Kirks, but if there is one Kirk that I want, it's the green tunic Kirk. :biggrin:

I love this set and I've always liked Decker and Ilia. I felt sorry for them in the movie. By the way, Decker was played by Stephen Collins, who was in the eighties tv show "Tales of the Gold Monkey" which I loved. He later went on to play the dad in Seventh Heaven. Ilia was a Miss Universe winner in real life, but sadly passed away...I think of cancer.

I am glad to know for certain that Captain Sisco will the regular figure. I am really looking forward to this line. granted it is not as cool as the wave that precedes it but it is still great. I even like the motion picture figures even though i can not see that whole movie in one sitting without falling asleep.

This is an excellent set. Just think of all the customizing opportunities, Picard from Generations and First Contact. Kirk and Spock from The Motion Picture, Sisko from the pilot.......... the list goes on.

That is why i am loving this two waves of Star trek. I think about it put Baltar's head on wave 4 Picard's body you have Riker! Take wave 4 Admiral Kirk put on Spock or Bones head and you are on your way to the full bridge crew!

That is why i am loving this two waves of Star trek. I think about it put Baltar's head on wave 4 Picard's body you have Riker! Take wave 4 Admiral Kirk put on Spock or Bones head and you are on your way to the full bridge crew!

I'm still pretty new to Minimates, so I hadn't even thought about swapping body parts to make other characters :blink: . You guys are always full of cool ideas!

I'm still pretty new to Minimates, so I hadn't even thought about swapping body parts to make other characters :blink: . You guys are always full of cool ideas!

One or two of us have swapped body parts to make other characters ....Liver-man , Dai Ali Sis....the Welsh kidney donor, Ear-Wax the Listener,Sphinkter,Nose-Hair, Mouth Organ & last but no means least the Amazing Penis-Man ....up,up & away.

One or two of us have swapped body parts to make other characters ....Liver-man , Dai Ali Sis....the Welsh kidney donor, Ear-Wax the Listener,Sphinkter,Nose-Hair, Mouth Organ & last but no means least the Amazing Penis-Man ....up,up & away.

I am the variant Dead Liver Man. Hiccup.

I am the variant Dead Liver Man. Hiccup.

That is offal. :biggrin:

This is an excellent set. Just think of all the customizing opportunities, Picard from Generations and First Contact. Kirk and Spock from The Motion Picture, Sisko from the pilot.......... the list goes on.

I'm planning Sisko head and hands plus Sulu body to make a "Trials and Tribbleations" Sisko.