Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karamazov80

Ghostbusters Kubricks!

16 posts in this topic

those are awesome! kubricks get all the cool licenses

I am in heaven

those Ghostbuster Kubricks will be mine!!!!!!

I have a kubricks boner right now! :biggrin:

One problem I foresee is that I bet the logo ghost will be the chase. . .and that is a chase that I must own, so I might actually try to save up and buy 2 cases or whatever to try and get the damn thing (but if I was ever to buy an entire case of Kubricks, it would be for these). Buying "discovered" Kubrick chases is way too expensive.

I also like the idea of the 400% Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Then he could battle my Maxi-Mate Sentinel!

I might have to bury my kubrick dislike a bit more and get these guys....one of my fav movies!!! they look SWEET!

Jeff of the Miniacs

One problem I foresee is that I bet the logo ghost will be the chase. . .and that is a chase that I must own, so I might actually try to save up and buy 2 cases or whatever to try and get the damn thing (but if I was ever to buy an entire case of Kubricks, it would be for these). Buying "discovered" Kubrick chases is way too expensive.

I also like the idea of the 400% Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Then he could battle my Maxi-Mate Sentinel!

These are awesome... Sadly I'm not in a position to be splashing cash on them at the moment.

However if you do buy a case and have spares let me know perhaps we can trade for a 'spare' set of the guys and slimer?

T.

So could this block Ghostbusters Minimates?

So could this block Ghostbusters Minimates?

Kubricks & Minimates have often been produced in tandem with one another. So no!

Yay! Happy me!

yea except there are no ghostbuster minimates :(

Just a technicality ;)

If they can get around the whole "likeness" issue that has kept Ghostbusters from being produced for years, DST would do well to get this license. With the video game coming out, and 80s nostalgia still going strong, this would be a good time.