UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Xbox update for 360

OK, I ordered the update cd to where I can play old Xbox games on my 360. Question is, is it that simple? Sadly, I still haven't signed up on the internet, but plan to real soon (I know, I know, I've been saying that, like I've been trying to finish my upstairs project :rolleyes: ) and wondering will it be ok to play just using the cd update? Thanks for your patience on this, hopefully you guys are still playing the games when I finally go LIVE :P

Following up on Ady's post, also take into account that just because a game is on the list doesn't mean that it will work perfectly. Though I'm not familiar with this CD, I did download the "emulators" for a few games on my 360. Whereas the Halos and Ninja Gaidens seem to work flawlessly, I bought Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and it was horrible. The sprites were these big, moving blotches of numbers. Check the wikipedia page, as it has a number of the specific glitches listed.

Thanks Halo 2 and one of the SW Clone games was the reason for doing this gang. Appreciate the feedback on this. Quick question Karamazoo, do you have the line for that Wikipedia thread? Thanks again, I'll let you know how it goes :blush: