UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King

-Minimator-

So I went down to my local Borders the other day, and found the trade paperback of Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born, and absolutely loved it! The art and script was top-notch, and really stayed true to what I know of the Dark Tower, while at the same time fleshing it out and making it awesomely comic book style. I have now started to get back into the series, since I only ever bothered to read The Gunslinger. So, anyways, I decided to make a discussion thread. And on a minimate related note, I think the Western mates collections will work as excellent customs (and maybe just on their own, since Roland is facially/clothing wise based on Man with No Name) for DT mates.

Edited by -Minimator-

I've read a few of the books, but not the comic. That being said, I have heard good things on the series and know they plan to write more, if they aren't already. I read a article on the writer and apparently she was King's assistant or some such? So she knows the universe and when it doubt, went to the source, King himself. I plan on picking it and the Buffy trades down the line. But with SDCC coming up, it's not a top priority right now :D