UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Video Game Sale/Clearance Thread

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to share any really good sales or clearance prices. I'll start:

While at Toys R Us today, I picked up Elite Beat Agents for Nintendo DS on clearance for $2.90! They also had Spectrobes, Bleach, Naruto, Disney's Meet the Robinsons, a pool game and a couple others for that price. There were several PS3 and 360 games for $6.90 as well! There were PSP games in the bin too, but I didn't look at them...

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to share any really good sales or clearance prices. I'll start:

While at Toys R Us today, I picked up Elite Beat Agents for Nintendo DS on clearance for $2.90! They also had Spectrobes, Bleach, Naruto, Disney's Meet the Robinsons, a pool game and a couple others for that price. There were several PS3 and 360 games for $6.90 as well! There were PSP games in the bin too, but I didn't look at them...

Elite Beat any good?

At my KB toys outlet there were Street Fighter Minmates: Chun Li/M Bison, Ryu/Akuma (Exclusive version), and Demitri/Morrigan (Exclusive version) for about three bucks each. They had a ton where I was (N. GA Premium Outlets on highway 400 for anyone in the area.) and I didn't buy up their entire stock (Only got one of each.) so you should be fine finding some there. For the rest of you, good luck, but these were at KB Toys outlet and if you live near enough to a regular KB you may want to check there. Happy hunting and tell us if they have any mates at regular KB toys stores.

Elite Beat any good?

That is an awesome rhythm game. It is incredibly sad and sweet at some points, manic and nuts at others, and just really filled with Japanese-style bizarreness throughout. If you see it for that price, buy it.

Elite Beat any good?

At my KB toys outlet there were Street Fighter Minmates: Chun Li/M Bison, Ryu/Akuma (Exclusive version), and Demitri/Morrigan (Exclusive version) for about three bucks each. They had a ton where I was (N. GA Premium Outlets on highway 400 for anyone in the area.) and I didn't buy up their entire stock (Only got one of each.) so you should be fine finding some there. For the rest of you, good luck, but these were at KB Toys outlet and if you live near enough to a regular KB you may want to check there. Happy hunting and tell us if they have any mates at regular KB toys stores.

Since this is in the game section of the forum, I think he meant clearance for games, not Mates Trekker 42 :unsure: Our local Fred Meyers has some games on sale, I'll write down the names the next time I'm in for the PACNW gang ;)

Elite Beat any good?

Since this is in the game section of the forum, I think he meant clearance for games, not Mates Trekker 42 :unsure: Our local Fred Meyers has some games on sale, I'll write down the names the next time I'm in for the PACNW gang ;)

Oh, we're in video game discussion! Oops. I came from the view new posts menu and didn't even look at the name of the discussion. Heck, i'm not used to VG Discussion even being here. Ah well, Maybe someone will find that info useful.

FYI Gamestop is having a huge sale. 50% of selected new games on all platforms. UMD movies for PSP are $4.99 each. Way too many titles for me to list them all.

I got Katamari Damacy (sp?) and Sould Caliber 3 for PS2 - $10 each. I also picked up 8 brand new DS games for the kids. I spent a little more than $100.

Target seems to have a section either on a endcap or even a entire aisle with multiple titles for $29.99. A local store Fred Meyers has select games on sale for $19.99 + an additional 20% off. So it broke down to like $17.75 or so? I picked up Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for myself & Harry Potter/Order of the Phoenix for my wife's birthday. Good luck to those who go out, with a little persistence you can find some pretty good deals.