UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC wave 8 out this week ??

winkerbean

Dude, this topic should be in the "where are they now DC thread". And no, they were never moved up. They've always been scheduled to come out June 11/08.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Yep I got an update e-mail from youbuynow.com and they have all 8 of them for 26.00 which is a fairly good price if you have to buy them online like me (who does not have a good LCS) And to sweeten the deal they have a 10% off coupon code HULKSMASH for this month so I got a good deal (for me)! I am excited to get these and of course sad that this will be the last of the DC mates.

Edited by gambitron

Yep I got an update e-mail from youbuynow.com and they have all 8 of them for 26.00 which is a fairly good price if you have to buy them online like me (who does not have a good LCS) And to sweeten the deal they have a 10% off coupon code HULKSMASH for this month so I got a good deal (for me)! I am excited to get these and of course sad that this will be the last of the DC mates.

Thanks for the heads up... best price going with the coupon and their shipping rates.... I ordered a set myself.