UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My friends rejoice with me!

OrionEXL

So today is my day off and my aunt has been saying she wanted to take me to garage sales (wierd indeed, but thats kind of her hobby) so we could see if we find anything. so of course my minimate sense was tingling(might have been the frosted mini wheats but ill take it) and agreed to go with her.

The first few houses where bubkiss. not a single mini. but I told myself I shan't give up hope. so then we came to this house and I was kind of looking around, when I saw him...Stealth Ironman standing among 2 reg Ironman's. So I pretty mutch crapped myself and shit-ran towards the table. I picked up all three and asked the woman sitting in a barcalounger behind the table how much she wanted.

She glanced quickly at what I was holding and said "meh...75 cent"(she left out the "s" so shall I) I then crapped myself AGAIN(damn you Mini wheats). I tossed her a buck and said "keep the change". I dashed back to the car, and just sort of...stared at him till I got home. ive looked so long for this blue bastard and I ended up getting him for a quarter!

so let the party begin! :lol:

Edited by OrionEXL

I'm so f%cking glad everybody's so pleased about everything :angry:

I've just come home from work & my girlfriend's left me,my Minimates have all disappeared & some dirty bastard has shit all over my garage floor. :verymad:

On the bright side it was the garage and not the kitchen floor... ;)

T.

I've just come home from work & my girlfriend's left me,my Minimates have all disappeared & some dirty bastard has shit all over my garage floor. :verymad:

T.

What the F*ck do you know about my kitchen floor? As I said I'd only just come in......the kitchen is covered in........ :sick: ...... is covered in shit & Frosted ..kin' Mini Wheats....what's going on...?

Crazy bitch left a dollar bill on the kitchen table & a note.......(to be continued)

T.

What the F*ck do you know about my kitchen floor? As I said I'd only just come in......the kitchen is covered in........ :sick: ...... is covered in shit & Frosted ..kin' Mini Wheats....what's going on...?

Crazy bitch left a dollar bill on the kitchen table & a note.......(to be continued)

what a bastard!...>_> *runs away*

Wow, that is an incredible story! First off, you intentionally set out to find Minimates at garage sales (the odds would seem astronomically slim). Secondly, not only do you find some, but you find one of the most coveted variants to date (even more bizarre considering the current Iron Man movie hype). And thirdly, you paid one dollar for the lot?!? Congrats man; I agree with TBT, you must be living right!!

*Oh, and BH'sM...next time try a little tenderness. Like they say, "If momm'a ain't happy...ain't nobody happy"! A little Pine-Sol will solve you're "fibre-problem". As far as the "missing 'mates"? Well...I guess you could always try some garage sales! :)

Wow, that is an incredible story! First off, you intentionally set out to find Minimates at garage sales (the odds would seem astronomically slim). Secondly, not only do you find some, but you find one of the most coveted variants to date (even more bizarre considering the current Iron Man movie hype).

That is almost exactly what I thought when I first read this post.

Wow, that is an incredible story! First off, you intentionally set out to find Minimates at garage sales (the odds would seem astronomically slim). Secondly, not only do you find some, but you find one of the most coveted variants to date (even more bizarre considering the current Iron Man movie hype). And thirdly, you paid one dollar for the lot?!? Congrats man; I agree with TBT, you must be living right!!

Actually you would be surprised, Tampa is quite Fertile with minimates. I had a post awhile back about a LCS selling a Iron fist/Power man pack for 30 bucks. Theres a Flee market by my house that has about 1 or 2 vender's selling Minimates every saturday. the thing is they dont sell vary well because nobody knows what to look for so I usually see the same ones out, with of course with the exception of Wolverine/Spiderman mates, kids see either one and need them lol. another good find which Im still wondering if I got raped or not on the pricing, I bought a Giant size X-man in near mint for 50 dollars and a mini Javelin for 70. The only reason I got the Giant size was because it was far to pricey for any kid. so I always look out for Minis here.

also if you would have seen the people there: A. they probably couldnt spell Iron man and B. they where going to die vary soon lol.

Actually you would be surprised, Tampa is quite Fertile with minimates. I had a post awhile back about a LCS selling a Iron fist/Power man pack for 30 bucks. Theres a Flee market by my house that has about 1 or 2 vender's selling Minimates every saturday.

Mind sharing which flea market in Tampa sells Mates? ;) Only other flea market I have seen some is at the Oldsmar one, all they had was the angry Spiderwoman / Riot Spiderman 2-pack.

Actually you would be surprised, Tampa is quite Fertile with minimates. I had a post awhile back about a LCS selling a Iron fist/Power man pack for 30 bucks. Theres a Flee market by my house that has about 1 or 2 vender's selling Minimates every saturday. the thing is they dont sell vary well because nobody knows what to look for so I usually see the same ones out, with of course with the exception of Wolverine/Spiderman mates, kids see either one and need them lol. another good find which Im still wondering if I got raped or not on the pricing, I bought a Giant size X-man in near mint for 50 dollars and a mini Javelin for 70. The only reason I got the Giant size was because it was far to pricey for any kid. so I always look out for Minis here.

also if you would have seen the people there: A. they probably couldnt spell Iron man and B. they where going to die vary soon lol.

I had a quite opposite experience. I was anti-raped on the javelin and I got three of them for about twelve bucks each along with two Batcycles for about eight bucks each and a ton of LOTR stuff. It was a good day.

Oh and I don't think you were ripped off on either. I just got lucky.

Actually you would be surprised, Tampa is quite Fertile with minimates. I had a post awhile back about a LCS selling a Iron fist/Power man pack for 30 bucks. Theres a Flee market by my house that has about 1 or 2 vender's selling Minimates every saturday.

Mind sharing which flea market in Tampa sells Mates? ;) Only other flea market I have seen some is at the Oldsmar one, all they had was the angry Spiderwoman / Riot Spiderman 2-pack.

Indeed. and have you seen any in Panama City. I'm going there in a few weeks.