UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

4 Pack at SDCC

I was looking at the Marvel pics from SDCC and found this(look in the bottom right corner.)

Linkage

Does that not look like a 10(or atleast an 8) pack?

Yeah, after examining it more closely, I'd say an 8 pack. and have changed the title accordiningly ;)

Sweet, so I wonder how it's gonna work. Is the Charactor layout pre-determined or will each 4 pack be random?

Sweet, so I wonder how it's gonna work. Is the Charactor layout pre-determined or will each 4 pack be random?

Funny you bring that up, if you look at the package it's supposed to be M.Bison in there instead of Dimitri, and Chun Li has the wrong accessory (that's Lilith's). Maybe they just threw any old figure in there for the prototypes or perhaps there are different figure variations :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

Latest news update at the AA forums is packaged example of the first of two claimed 4-packs for TRUs, with this one featuring Player 1 Morrigan vs Player 1 Demitri and Evil Ryu vs. Player 1 Akuma.

(at work, and don't want to direct leach photos, so...)

I was wondering if this will be in the Action Figure area of the Lego area. I have gone to several TRUs in the DFW and found the X-men DVD in the Lego area and have found the DVD in the Action figure with all the Marvel Legends area. Can't wait to find them very soon.

Kool. Too bad I already have all of those figures. But I might still get them though. Depending on how much they cost of course.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
So today I finally got around to getting the 4-pack with the Darkstalkers folks at Toys R Us, and it cost me a whopping $2.48. Seemed like a bargain, I'd say.

I also got Racer X with his little car for $1.60.

So yeah, anybody who's waited this long: I think now's the time to grab them.

I'm guessing this was at TRU?

So today I finally got around to getting the 4-pack with the Darkstalkers folks at Toys R Us, and it cost me a whopping $2.48. Seemed like a bargain, I'd say.

I also got Racer X with his little car for $1.60.

So yeah, anybody who's waited this long: I think now's the time to grab them.

I'm guessing this was at TRU?

It must have been, TRU is cleaning out all there old mates. I saw racer x for 2.48 but if he has gone down then he would be worth getting.