UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always loved AOA Sunfire. He has the best X-Men costume EVER IMO.

No matter how much of a self-serving prick he is, you gotta love his suits.

Edited by Trekker 42

My my.... does the storm have pupils? ;)

They really do look awesome, even though they have pupils.... :thumbsup:

Now back when Storm was introduced... from far away it appeared that she had no pupils... but for close shots you could see that she had cat like pupils..

I know byrne drew Storm with pupils...

By the way... just noticed the cool sunfire...... What was that from?

By the way... just noticed the cool sunfire...... What was that from?

The second costume of Sunfire was introduced in "The Age of Apocolypse" storyline in the mid-nineties. Recently the Sunfire of the regular marvel universe started wearing it after he became a horseman of Apocolypse. The first costume is his classic one. I hated the samurai type costume he wore in the early nineties so I would be happy with either of the two that I showed here. We need him & Banshee to make the X-Men classic box set complete.

Man sweet job on the Nancy! :) Great designs all around. The Crow is definitely one of my top fav. movies.

Nancy is my favorite so far...that's why I changed my avatar to her. I was originally going to use Constantine. I've been working alot this week, but I did do three new ones last night:

I looked at that Entrapment poster and tried to do a Catherine-Zeta-Jones likeness. Then I decided to turn her into a "more-clothed" Witchblade:

post-2001-1218066439_thumb.jpg

When I was a little kid I thought that The Fly was Spider-man's most important enemy...That's what I get for watching The Electric Company on PBS!

post-2001-1218066653_thumb.jpg

Also did the Phantom.

post-2001-1218066714_thumb.jpg