UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, guys, glad you like them.

This is the armor that Psylocke wore when she was based in the Australian Outback. They used to show a butterfly symbol when she used her powers and I thought maybe a transluscent mask of it would be cool:

post-2001-1225742676_thumb.jpg

spot on Chaz

now if we can get a havok in shorts and t shirt (and tan)

Nanny

Child storm

and Orphan - Maker

and i'll be happy

Thanks, guys, glad you like them.

This is the armor that Psylocke wore when she was based in the Australian Outback. They used to show a butterfly symbol when she used her powers and I thought maybe a transluscent mask of it would be cool:

post-2001-1225742676_thumb.jpg

That's precisely the same idea that I had for this character. If they do Caucasoid Psylocke, then we need this DST!

Space Ghost:

post-2001-1225821983_thumb.jpg

Nice! I've always liked Space Ghost, but never considered a mate before.

keep up the good work.

Whoa! Space Ghost looks just too wicked cool as a mate! And I've always enjoyed his shows (both the original cartoon and Space Ghost: Coast to Coast). I'd DEFINITELY buy that!

Dude, I would kill for most of your minimates, ESPECIALLY your Jim Lee area X-Men, specifically Jean Gray, Cyclops, Storm (white costume) and that 'Professor' Beast with the lab coat jacket and glasses. That's a box set right there waiting to happen, maybe throw Jubilee in ;)

Oh, and I also loved your punk 80's storm, LOVE that mohawk. I want that badly.. I want a lot of storm (don't worry she's one of my favs too ;))

Edited by hyejinx1984

He-Man, Skeletor, Lion-O and Space Ghost all look fantastic.

Chaz - any chance you could do a Prime and/or NightMan mate (from the Ultraverse line of comics)?

Sure...It doesn't really take all that long to do these anymore. I sorta liked the Ultraverse...I used to get The Strangers. It's too bad that they all fizzled out. :(

Here was the Union Jack, I was working on...

post-2001-1226210355_thumb.jpg

And here is Nightman:

post-2001-1226213238_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski