UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

dj87 / bobafett's Customs Thread

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay... so... Foster/Giant Man or Crossing era Pym as giant #10?

I know, right? tough call.

We might, but it'd be the rassa-frassin' Leather & Lightsaber version.

Aaaaaaand I think we've hijacked Mr. fett's thread enough for this week.

Be here next time when M4 (MiryMate & Mystery Man... four M's... get it... oh never mind) discuss who's had more clashtastic costumes- Wasp, Wonder Man, or Edwin Jarvis.

not at all fellas, though I am now a little overwhelmed... lets say, for now, Goliath is at least definitely a maybe.

right, a few customs...

Talia Al Ghul

mainly Silver Fox, with hair from one of the Indiemate lassies. Someone else used Silver Fox, which I copied... but for the life of me I don't remember who. Do come forward for kudos though! The hair idea come from baghead. Oh, its a Ult. Cap belt.

2011-08-10164757.jpg

Kyle Rayner

I'm not talking any credit for this, as its all down to TENIME's wonderful decals. Kyle was my first ever custom, and I really love this update, and adds a bit of colour variation among my GLs.

2011-08-10164716.jpg

Enchantress

She's pretty basic, as we're bound to get a real one soon... surely? Scarlet Witch hairpiece, a Gina/Six face, Rachel Grey skirt... the rest is a modified Meggan.

2011-08-10164530.jpg

Dang - Kyle is Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Great work guys (Boba & Temine).

RE: Talia - you mentioned 'The hair idea come from baghead.' - who's hairpiece is that? Or have you sculpted it yourself?

That hair looks great for Talia, but it would also be perfect for Viper/Madame Hydra. Couple of green highlights, another modified Meggan, maybe some holsters and straps from Norman Osborn, whip from a Black Queen and there you'd go.

thanks again folks.

Ness - the hair is from Dawn (thanks database). I knew it was an indiemate. They're re-releasing her, right? The new hairpiece seems far more detailed and less like hair a human would have.

and thanks so much again Luke, I'm delighted with your decals, and I'm very pleased you like the outcome.

Edited by bobafett

not at all fellas, though I am now a little overwhelmed... lets say, for now, Goliath is at least definitely a maybe.

right, a few customs...

Talia Al Ghul

mainly Silver Fox, with hair from one of the Indiemate lassies. Someone else used Silver Fox, which I copied... but for the life of me I don't remember who. Do come forward for kudos though! The hair idea come from baghead. Oh, its a Ult. Cap belt.

2011-08-10164757.jpg

T'was me! You can see her here.

Loooooooooove your Enchantress. I've wanted her for AGES. Maybe more then Kang! I bet I'll be copying that formula myself... :highfive2:

Yes! so it was... that is the very picture I remember seeing, I've also recently updated my Ra's to look more like yours.

there we are... kudos to hellpop!

and again, thanks for the kind words.

• 4 weeks later...

relatively big update, by my standards...

Atom

entirely repainted mate, with Bullseye mask and Ready to Believe You Peter head.

2011-09-12152311.jpg

Atrocitus

Luke supplied his wonderful decals. Chest is a modified Green Arrow piece.

2011-09-12152333.jpg

Joker Goons

Made a couple of these a while back, having seen Punisher's wonderful versions. I always army build to 5, so fancied a few more. Movie, cartoon and Arkham Asylum game inspired.

2011-09-12152127.jpg

Mister Terrific

Another big thank you to TENIME for supplying the factory with his decals. President Palmer hair and Luke Cage jacket.

2011-09-12152417.jpg

Adolf Hitler

Cap's punchbag, and arch nemesis of the Atom... unfortunately mine is not of the 'stupid jet-pack' variety. Alt Neo Classic Tony head, alt Superman hair. Patch jacket, and generic armband piece.

2011-09-12152433.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan & Maria Hill

Luke's SHIELD chest decals. There's a pretty big film out next summer, so I'm fairly these two and Fury will have some army built associates by then, and hopefully... a Cobie Hill, that'd be nice.

2011-09-12152506.jpg

Dexter Morgan

Cubeecraft decals from the Factory, I do not remember where the hair is from.

2011-09-12152652.jpg

Hugo Strange

Just in time for Arkham City. Alt Obidiah Stane head and Jigsaw chest and shirt skirt pieces. I now have 17 or 18 Batman villains, which is just lovely.

2011-09-12152348.jpg

Bruce Banner

Pretty much just an update of the wave 1 version. Movie head and hair, generic coat piece.

2011-09-12152522.jpg

Abomination

I'm sure we'll get an official one soon-ish (right... right?), but I ended up with a load of Hulks to beef up some mates (next up... Rhino). Its mostly the official Abomination under there.

2011-09-12152540.jpg

cheers for dropping by.