UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Movie Minimates Wish List

for those that're fans of the Power Rangers back in the day, they could make some awesome sets

MMPR S1

TRU 2-Packs

All rangers would come with removable helmets & Blade Blasters

Red Ranger / Goldar

Red Ranger would have his power sword; Goldar would have removeable wings and his sword

Pink Ranger / Terror Toad

Pink Ranger would have her power bow; TToad would have an interchangeable chest piece, 1 plain, 1 with 4 ranger helmets on them

Blue Ranger / Eye Guy

Blue Ranger would have his power lance which could come apart to form the two sai like weapons; Eye Guy would have a giant removable eye

Yellow Ranger / Pudgy Pig

Yellow would have her power daggers; PPig would come with giant silverware weapons

Black Ranger / Knasty Knight

Black Ranger would have his Power Axe; KKnight would have his sword & shield

Green Ranger / ShellShock

Green would not have a blade blaster, but would have his Dragon Dagger, the Sword of Darkness, and his shield would be removable / Shell Shock would have no accessories

MegaZord / Putty Patroller(army builder)

MegaZord would come with Mastadon Shield & Power Sword; Putty would come with interchangeable hands

DragonZord in BattleMode (variant)/Putty Patroller(army builder)

DragonZord in BattleMode would come with Drill Lance; Putty with interchangeable hands

the 5 main power weapons could be combined into the power blaster

DST 4-Packs

Evil Space Aliens Pack

Rita Repulsa, Finster, Squatt & Babboo

Rita would have her telescope & magic wand, Finster would have small clay monsters

Edited by Jay Tigran

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odds are we'll never see Bill & Ted Minimates so I made my own and found a near perfect scale phone booth for them to travel through time in....

post-3472-0-34464700-1313685270_thumb.jp

I still have to do a light blue wash over Bill's shirt, but I'm very happy with them. I'm working on the historical figures too. I'll post those in time. Rufus is also finished as well.

Side note- I've got all the pieces/parts in order for my Goonies customs. I just need time to paint them inbetween taking care of my 4 month old daughter. (:

Thanks!

I had to dump out all my 'mate heads on the table to find the perfect face to represent each. I think Bill's face is from a Magneto- the cocky grin just fit. I cracked up when I put all of Ted together- his hair is a chopped Dark Beast. It just works.

"Hey Bill, remember when I asked your Mom to the Prom?"

"SHUTUP TED!"

Here's my work in progress Goonies so far....

Mikey

post-3472-0-61017700-1313754910_thumb.jp

Chunk

post-3472-0-78840300-1313755029_thumb.jp

Mouth

post-3472-0-70787800-1313755056_thumb.jp

Andy

post-3472-0-26837400-1313755080_thumb.jp

Chunk is turning out to be my favorite so far- the face is an altered Louis Tulley with the glasses removed. The body from a movie Blob, and the awesome pants of 2015 Biff. Data, The Fratellis, Brand, and Steph to come!

• 4 weeks later...

Final Fantasy Series

Naruto

Fullmetal Alchemist

Venture Brothers

Red Dwarf

Thudercats

Early television shows like "Robin Hood", "Long John Silver", "Rin Tin Tin", and any/all Abbott and Costello. Each, when appropriate, should include an original version black and white exclusive pack to go with the Universal Monsters. Especially any Abbott and Costello figures.

TMNT (also should include a black and white pack with all four weapons sets for purists)

A Disney Movies series.

Looney Tunes

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Shite, I got tons of ideas.

Cannibal Holocaust: You could have a box set of the four explorers, and maybe some cannibal army builders. Definitely dead animals as accessories, and maybe that impaled chick.

Videodrome: Perfect for Minimates. James Woods needs to come with a vagina-VCR chest piece, though.

View Askew: Someone already mentioned this, but they're so simple. The Clerks ones would have to be black and white, kind of like the Universal sets.

A Clockwork Orange: Very simple as well. There definitely needs to be a penis statue accessory, though.

Evil Dead: With possessed variants, of course. And a chainsaw hand.

Hellraiser: Cenobite 4 pack, def.

There's probably more, but that's just off the top of my head.

Shite, I got tons of ideas.

Cannibal Holocaust: You could have a box set of the four explorers, and maybe some cannibal army builders. Definitely dead animals as accessories, and maybe that impaled chick.

Videodrome: Perfect for Minimates. James Woods needs to come with a vagina-VCR chest piece, though.

View Askew: Someone already mentioned this, but they're so simple. The Clerks ones would have to be black and white, kind of like the Universal sets.

A Clockwork Orange: Very simple as well. There definitely needs to be a penis statue accessory, though.

Evil Dead: With possessed variants, of course. And a chainsaw hand.

Hellraiser: Cenobite 4 pack, def.

There's probably more, but that's just off the top of my head.

Weirdo! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know it is older but I would love some Babylon 5 mates, I think they would be awesome. Tron also both original and legacy(maybe even uprising) DST make it so.

Edited by red spade