UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

indian jones legos

Yes,I know these have been out for a while and TRU had them on sale last week. but any else get these?

I got the set with Indian and his father with the motor cycle. it was cool and for only 10 bucks not too bad price wise. I made bring out my old legos and have a great adventure! good times. the minimates were kind of upset but i assured them that once those new retro cylons come we will be back to normal.

PS yay mini lego forum!

Edited by maxcarnage

I have loved Indiana Jones since I was a kid, so I picked up the motorcycle race pack. It is nice having Lego Indy, but really, since I discovered Minimates, Legos just don't quite do it for me.

Haven't gotten this and probably won't for now.. It's not that I don't like Indy (I freaking love Indy movies), it's just that I don't want to start another LEGO line collection with something else. I'm already addicted to Batman and i don't want to begin something with Batman still going on. I probably will get them if they go cheap enough though.

I got some of the earlier Lego Batman stuff, which was before I discovered Minimates, so it kind of trailed off after that...

Me and my brother shared the Indy motorcycle chase set, but I couldn't resist modifying the bike to fit Minimates.

i picked up the lost tomb set and modified it into a temple/throne room for Apocalypse :D

I'd like to see that if you could post pictures.

it's not really that much of a modification.i simply used the space where the ark sits and instead build a throne out of extra pieces from a hogwarts set and removed the 'snake dropping' feature since it was too low to allow Apocalypse to sit..i also took the rest of the pieces from the hogwarts set and build a tomb for Apocalypse to rest in(although the current version has him standing up since it's so tall).i'm in the process of moving so when i find my digital camera i'll posts some pics for y'all to see.

Edited by Romeo

it's not really that much of a modification.i simply used the space where the ark sits and instead build a throne out of extra pieces from a hogwarts set and removed the 'snake dropping' feature since it was too low to allow Apocalypse to sit..i also took the rest of the pieces from the hogwarts set and build a tomb for Apocalypse to rest in(although the current version has him standing up since it's so tall).i'm in the process of moving so when i find my digital camera i'll posts some pics for y'all to see.

that would be sweet. I am glad to know that the space where the ark is can be used to put the throne. also good call on the snake pit feature would not have known about it. I will be building mine sometime this summer (got to have something to look forward too). I will also post some picts when i am done, but that could be sometime.