UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST Q & A #10

Shanester

Will DST have any new and exciting upcoming licensing anouncements (minimatewise) at San Diego Comic Con 2008?

For that matter, will DST have any new anouncements for existing minimate licenses at this years SDCC 08??

On AFX.com, its says to go to there booth to see a prototype minimate boxset(no brand mentioned)Do you know what this may be?

Edited by link 46

After WW:Chicago, how interested is DST in obtaining the DC'mates license? I would like to see the line continue and look forward to having both universes in one toy line. Is this something that DST could do as I don't remember seeing any DC products from DST?

From DST Q & A #8:

If DC Direct drops the ball on DC Minimates is there any chance you guys could/would ride in on your white horse and save the day? I don't know if DCD even considers licensing out like that. Is it something you have discussed with them, by chance?

DSTChuck: That's pretty much 100% up to DC Direct. If they were interested in licensing it we'd of course listen, but we'd also have to look and see if we thought we'd be able to make a profit on the line.

I guess then change my question to has there been any talk between DCD and DST? As an opinion, does DST see DC'mates as profitable?

I'll fix it for you Lantern Returns.

I'll be closing this in a couple more hours and sending it to DST.

DST Matt and Chuck: Do you have Super Smash Bros Brawl? If so, what's your friend code? I would like to face off against one of you guys.

Or Both.

Edited by Trekker 42