UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Other mini-figures

I am exploring adding some other forum sections that would be specificly for discussion of other mini figures and sets. A couple of lines I have in mind are Lego & Kubrick. There is often a lot of discussion about these two lines and I think sections for each may be valuable to the membership.

What do you folks think? Suggestions? If this works, I think maybe other lines should be considered.

If you go through with it, Shane, I think there should be a section for Galactic Heroes/Super Hero Squad/Robot Heroes/Adventure Heroes/whatever the GI Joe ones are called.

Shame there's not one unifying name for those guys.

If you go through with it, Shane, I think there should be a section for Galactic Heroes/Super Hero Squad/Robot Heroes/Adventure Heroes/whatever the GI Joe ones are called.

Even though I only own a few and only want a few more, I think a forum for these would be a great idea.

They are called Combat heroes I beleive.

Also, the only other mini-figure I own is LEGOS. I never really got into Kubriks. Too expensive and too ugly. Minimates are much cheaper and more fun.

So yes, LEGO gets a section.

I read in a newspaper article last week that 4 billion ......4 billion..........4 billion Lego figures are in existence. If that's true I think we ought to perhaps have them included.

Do you reckon that's true?

Have you ever ordered from bricklink?

http://www.bricklink.com/

I went there to buy some stands and Minimate accessories a few weeks ago, and discovered that there is soooo much Lego crap there, it boggled my mind. 85 million items available through that site alone! 4 billion is obviously a lot, though. It is difficult for me to conceptualize that many figures.

I never really got into Kubriks. Too expensive and too ugly. Minimates are much cheaper and more fun.

So yes, LEGO gets a section.

Kubricks , I totally agree are too expensive . Minimates are much cheaper (currently) and more fun. Kubricks,too ugly.......?

in general ,maybe ?...but the Star Wars Kubricks....awesome.

Kubricks , I totally agree are too expensive . Minimates are much cheaper (currently) and more fun. Kubricks,too ugly.......?

in general ,maybe ?...but the Star Wars Kubricks....awesome.

That is the main (only?) reason that I don't dismiss Kubricks altogether. They have Muppets, Metal Gear, Star Wars, Aliens, Disney. . .the licensing is terrific.

I'm in support of some non-minimate subforums. Lego (definitely), Kubrick, Palz, Hasbro Minifigs (galactic heroes, etc), perhaps even DC Pocket Heroes (...avoids tomatoes and rotten fruit being thrown...)

Jawfin