UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

If you like Superhero Squad, Robot Heroes and Adventure heroes...

Lobsterman

I'd wished I'd known you were looking for those because there's been some sets at my Wal-Mart for a few weeks now.

I have to admit I like the new sets, but the over reusing of characters is just wrong at this point.

Yeah - i'm a bit bummed at the ratio of 3 repaints to 1 new sculpt in each pack, which is why i picked up the 'Hunt for Sinister' pack, as it had 3 new sculpts. But i still think i'll pick most of them up to try and boost my villains collections. (Except maybe for the Wolverine Movie pack) I have them all posed around my Marvel Legends BAF Mojo as his army of X-Babies :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

No, the Heroes line ended long ago; I guess I'm complaining because they're bringing back a smaller "super deformed" format, but doing it differently just for the sake of different instead of trying to make them consistent with the old ones. Not uncommon for Hasbro to push out a format hard, get people hooked on it, then unceremoniously kill it. I guess new is what grabs attention in toy aisles.

I think i read that there were some SuperHero Squad IM3 figs coming out - but it looked like they could have easily been repaints. Like there werent' enough Iron Men in that line already anyway.

• 1 month later...

Found this today at TRU:

hallofarmors.jpg

Too bad they included Detroit Steel in the set and Mark 42 with a silly vehicle...
adv_mark42.jpg
And they also had the single bagged Marvel Superhero Adventures figures and 2 empty shelf space for 2 more Iron Man products.
The Hasbro stuff for IM3 has really been lacking. The $6 3.75 repaint figures are junk, the ASSemblers are weak for $10, SHQ was all reissues and these are just meh repaints. Oh well, just makes me more excited for the Minimates & the mystery Minimates IM3 box set!