UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Finally Picked Up Batcopter & Stealth Batwing!!

The Vox

I know not everyone was a C3 fan, but I love "legos" and I loved having 'building block' sets for minimates!! I know there were some problems with the Batcave and maybe they were in over their heads with that one.. but dudes and dudettes, my love for C3 has been made anew!!

Batcopter: always over priced on ebay.. finally got the deal i was holding out for and i loved putting this together! My nephew and niece helped me (sadly they kept asking where they can get one). The copter is solid and i love the look of it. Since i've been getting more into the THE BATMAN animated series (right about the time the other Justice Leagures showed up) I am loving the look of it.

Stealth Batwing: Grabbed 2 of these for a great price.. I never realized that this set comes with an extra Bruce Wayne based on the Bruce Wayne from The Batman series. Black jacket and blue shirt with a little smurk on his face. Just awesome!!

Anyway, these were the last 2 C3 items to complete my set and since there has only been sad news surrounding DC Minis lately, I thought I would make a post of how much fun it was to build a couple old C3 sets. Now i just wish i would have bought a few more javelins before they went to crazy prices on ebay.. haha

-The Vox

(still in mourning over the loss of the DC line... Kyle, Black Canary, The Atom... et al)

Yes congrats. Fortunately I got everything back when it came out. It's good to see people still pursuing these. I miss the building blocks. I don't have enough creativity do make my own vehicles. :blink:

Sadly, I have no vehicles or playsets, except for that hanglider that came with Catwoman and Stealth Batman . One day I hope to get some, if there are any left that I can afford. I do however, have a Lego beach house that the minimates have keg parties in. In fact I saw BSG's Six leaving through the back door the other night and Robin was out on the balcony smoking. The rumors have been flying.

I think with shipping it was just under $60. I'm sure that's not the best price in the world.. but best i've seen since shopping for it. :) stilll loving it after a week! haha.. i find myself playing with these sets more than just displaying them.. :)

way to go that batcopter is REALLY hard to find. the stealth batwing is wicked cool, comes with great mates. if anyone out there sees it i recommend picking it up. I use that Bruce Wayne more than the one that comes in the batcave.

Sadly, I have no vehicles or playsets, except for that hanglider that came with Catwoman and Stealth Batman . One day I hope to get some, if there are any left that I can afford. I do however, have a Lego beach house that the minimates have keg parties in. In fact I saw BSG's Six leaving through the back door the other night and Robin was out on the balcony smoking. The rumors have been flying.

:lol:

I don't have any playsets or vehicles either...but that will be resolved shortly!

Congrats on your find Vox.

I think with shipping it was just under $60. I'm sure that's not the best price in the world.. but best i've seen since shopping for it. :)

You're kidding me. I've seen several listed at BIN on ebay for $20 + S/H. I didn't think that thing was rare at all.

• 3 months later...

i know this is kind of an old post but i finally got one of these myself, and it is really one of the best c3 sets they made, my favorite being the large Batmobile, but this is a great design and well built! its nice to finally have every c3 piece made including all the little accesories(Tactical batmans shoulder cannon,grappling gun and batarang) yay! :)and i got it at a great price which is even better, i wonder what the original MSRP was on these?

Edited by Mattallica

• 1 year later...

Batcopter price drop on ebay. I ran some random searches out of curiosity a few weeks back and pulled a C3 Batcopter for $6.. of course shipping was $20.. so I nabbed it for $26. Kind of funny looking back to this post seeing that I paid more than double that a few years back. I can now tuck this one away until my boy is big enough for legos of this size and add it to a birthday surprise.

i still love these old sets.. I would have been happy if C3 hung on for about 2 more years.

In a side note: Imaginext Green Lantern comes with a jet that looks pretty good displayed with minimate GL's. In my mind it is a jet he creates to pull his Super Friends through space with him. Pretty cheap at Fisher Price.com or at Wal-Mart/Target. DC minis will never die for me.. still some of my favorite displays next to Iron Man hall of Armor and the box of a thousand spidermen. :)