UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC exclusive

cornflakes

ALL OF THEM! I own almost every Marvel minimate, save for just a few hard to find ones, so I'm definitely going to keep filling out my collection, and these are some of the best we've seen yet!

Also, now I see the mounting on his back... me slow, lol. I really dig the original human torch here. For a long time I wondered how they would release a Jim Hammond human torch that would different enough from the Johnny Blase HT. Here's the answer, and it's Grrrrrrrrrrreat!

Edited by hyejinx1984

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just getting one FA Avengers set since all I really need is Ant-man, Wasp, and Iron Man.

As for the Iron Man set I am going to get two although like you I will need help getting all of the armor combinations right *cough* TBT *cough* :whistling:.

As far as the Invaders I think I will be getting just one. I don't really feel the need for all of the versions of Cap to be displayed since they look so similar, and I have the option of switching it up.

Since no one has mentioned it... Did any one else notice that the Human Torch appears to have translucent arms and legs?

look here: http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/news_imag...94_164791_3.jpg

Note: If they are not translucent then he (it?) has the most detailed arms and legs ever (in order to obtain that slight orangish tint).

Either way, this set rocks! :thumbsup:

Since no one has mentioned it... Did any one else notice that the Human Torch appears to have translucent arms and legs?

look here: http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/news_imag...94_164791_3.jpg

Note: If they are not translucent then he (it?) has the most detailed arms and legs ever (in order to obtain that slight orangish tint).

Either way, this set rocks! :thumbsup:

The whole mate is translucent.

I was seriously considering getting off of this mad addiction to minimates. I have a nice size collection that I could have sold for some extra cash just keeping the few that have meaning to me and selling the rest. Then I see the Ironman box set. Then I see the Invaders set. Fuck me. Damn you DST and bless you at the same time.,

That Namor caught my eye and so as Cap's old shield. Its good there bringing up some new old characters. If you know what I mean and In my point I guess you dont. Hell, forget everything that I said.

Edited by Frodo

:thumbsup: I want that old shield!

Unless you have really small arms, that won't be able to be used.

Why get an old shield when you can have a new shield!

I also do not think that will protect you from oncoming swords and such unless they are super tiny also...

just joking.

WW4M