UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

pickle's wonderporium

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Here is the story, I joined another forum for my new little addiction called U.B. Funkeys. In that forum they have a thread called Funkey's in funky places and so I pulled on the ol' creative cap and went crazy. Thanks to the kindness of winkerbean and his backgrounds and the ever fantastic graphic design skills of my soon-wife-to-be, here is my first ever step into the world of custom creations and artwork for toys. hope you all find it neat. I also very much welcome constructive critisim.

th_cylonfunkey1.jpg

Thanks so much for taking a look.

Edited by pickle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is my first custom (custom anything really) from scratch. I did not go with a specific look but I wanted to make my own updated comic MJ. After I finished her, I was not very happy with the way she turned out :(, So I am calling this one Version 1.0. I want to make the skirt a lighter blue, add a belt and some details on the shoes. I have been working on this for a long time. As is always the case with one's first anything. Anyway, without further a due I give you:

Party Mary Jane V1.0

Picture014-1.jpgPicture016-1.jpgPicture015-1.jpg

So, what does everybody think? If you have any questions about how she was done, ask away B)

• 2 months later...