UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusive Master List

So, we all know the bid part of SDCC, aside from being the biggest comic book convention in the world with a temporary populace that rivals most towns, is the exclusives. Yes, yes, I know the Minimates are great. But a convention wouldn\'t be a convention without the exclusive swag. I\'ve maintained that since Botcon first reared it\'s head and I still maintain that position to this day, no matter what the dillweeds who think \"it\'s about the fandom and the experience\" think. Bull. it\'s about the toys. Sorry, but that\'s a very old argument with me.

So anyways, I\'ve never been. I hope to go someday. But I thought for those that ARE going, or for those that are making arrangements to have a mule grab your stuff, a master list of exclusives might be very, very handy. I meant to do this last year but it snuck up on me. Well, not this time. If you find any announcements about exclusives, post them here and they shall be updated.

McFarlane

Hell Spartan (Halo 3)

Active cammo CQB (Halo 3)

Hasbro

Classics Nemesis Prime (TFs)

Might Muggs Idol (Indiana Jones)

Ka-Zar / Shanna / Zabu figure set (Marvel Legends)

Fin Fang Foom / Hulk Wave figures Gift Set (Marvel Legends)

6\" Titanium Skywarp (TFs)

Darth Vader & Holo Emperor (Star Wars)

Commander Gree Mighty Mugg (Star Wars)

\"Springfield\" Cobra Commander (GI Joe)

Mighty Muggs Movie Iron Man (Marvel)

COMBAT HEROES SNAKE EYES & TIMBER (GI Joe)

Mighty Muggs Peter Parker (Marvel)

Mattel

Lobo w/ dog (DCUC)

King Grayskull (MOTU Classics)

Gigantia 8\" and 4\" (JLU)

Lightning Storm Lightning McQueen (Cars)

Diamond

G1 cartoon Optimus Prime bust (TFs)

Phasing Skywarp bust (TFs)

Marvel Select Skrull & Skrull Elektra (Marvel)

Minimates Invaders box set (Marvel)

Minimates Ironman Through the Ages box set (Marvel)

Sideshow

Iron Man Archive Set - Mark II (Marvel)

Aayla Secura 12-inch Figure (Star Wars)

Skeleton Jack Hot Toys Vinyl Cosbaby (other)

Shadow Guard Medicom Vinyl Collectible Doll (Star Wars)

The Dead 12-inch Figure Variant (other)

Gentle Giant

Anakin Skywalker Mini-Bust (Star Wars)

Indian Jones Artifact Crate Paperweight (Indy)

Tom Bombadil Mini Bust (LOTR)

Fred & George Weasley Mini Bust (2 pack) (Harry Potter)

30 Days of Night Iris or Marlow Action Figure (other)

NECA

Carmine (Gears Of War)

Mousers 3-pack (TMNT)

Shocker Toys

Some stuff no one in their right mind cares about :P

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY is this in the Flea market? Nevermind, I don't even want to hear your answer. Moved to proper section.

Whoops. Thought it was in toys. Thanks for that.

Wait, you said you didn't want to hear my answer.

Crap, now I can't stop talking.

*head explodes*

XD

So someone said something about Ironman in Cap's colors like he appeared in that one image, being an exclusive. has anyone else heard about this?

judging by this image it appears to be part of a regular release planned

http://nycc08.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=631

Jeff of the Miniacs

Well, good to know anyways. :D

I'm tempted to go just for the Hell Spartan and Active Camo. Jeez, I have to have those, and I really hate eBay...

Forgive me, but besides the cost of travel, what other expenses are there in going? Is there an entry fee?

-Really, Really Ignorant :)

I'm a little surprised that no one got back to you on this one Al. Yes, there are alot more things than just travel to concern yourself with, hotel springs to mind. But from what I've heard from some of the bachelors, there are places to stay on the cheap, it's just going to be a waay awaaay from the con and that means a cab or rental. Here is the SDCC homepage on cost and everything. I missed out last year, but went the previous 2 years and we had a blast. My wife is a convert and now she marks it off on her work schedule, as soon as we get home :P Hope this helps and remember, Google is our friend.

So someone said something about Ironman in Cap's colors like he appeared in that one image, being an exclusive. has anyone else heard about this?

judging by this image it appears to be part of a regular release planned

http://nycc08.figures.com/showphoto.php?photo=631

Jeff of the Miniacs

Well, good to know anyways. :D

Did that even exist in the comics? I think I missed it.

Sideshow

Iron Man Archive Set - Mark II

Aayla Secura Star Wars 12-inch Figure

Skeleton Jack Hot Toys Vinyl Cosbaby

Shadow Guard Medicom Star Wars Vinyl Collectible Doll

The Dead 12-inch Figure Variant

Gentle Giant

Anakin Skywalker Mini-Bust

Indian Jones Artifact Crate Paperweight

Tom Bombadil Mini Bust

Fred & George Weasley Mini Bust (2 pack)

30 Days of Night Iris or Marlow Action Figure

Hasbro

Darth Vader & Holo Emperor

Fertility Idol Mighty Mugg

Gree Mighty Mugg

NECA

Carmine-Gears Of War

Mattel

King Greyskull-Masters Of The Universe

Diamond Select

Optimus Prime G1 Bust

Hasbro

Fertility Idol Mighty Mugg

Oh great, I'm going to have to wait in Hasbro's line this year. I've never tried to get a Hasbro exclusive before, is the line as bad it looks?

Worse - and that's no joke.

One of the Joe exclusives has been announced.

First off thank you for helping make the SDCC Destro a success last year; what a way to kick off the 25th anniversary! The fans have really been behind us over the past year for the 25th and the team wanted to do something special for ComicCon again to reward the fans who have stuck with us and supported us over the year. If you thought 2007 was great with new figures, just wait until we start getting into vehicles in 2008!

Rather than just tell you (and the community) the 2008 SDCC Exclusive…we decided to have some fun and put together a short video announcing the item. We will go live at 3:30 this afternoon on GI Joe.com. Please spread the word and enjoy.

Thank you for your continual support, passion, and not breaking my ComicCon Exclusives until I was ready to show them J

To answer the most common questions; Yes we are making more than last year’s Destro, No I cannot tell you how many, Yes there is a variant, Yes there is an allotment to be sold on HTS.com for folks who cannot go to the con, Yes it comes in a protective case, Yes I have a second exclusive which we will be debuting with the club over the next week.

Last year GI Joe kicked off the 25th anniversary with a Destro exclusive that rocked San Diego ComicCon to its core. This year Cobra is sending Cobra Commander himself to meet the masses. Inspired by the comic, this exclusive Cobra Commander in suit and tie comes with a podium and microphone and is enclosed in a protective collector case.

Like Destro, this year's figure will also feature a second version of Cobra Commander in his Blue "Springfield Country Club" Blazer.

Thanks. Updated accordingly. I think I'm going to start liking to pictures if I can find them. Would that be helpful?

I think so. I love seeing what's out there.

EDIT - Tom Bombadil is an LOTR character, so you know

Edited by Deadpool

Thanks. Updated accordingly. I think I'm going to start liking to pictures if I can find them. Would that be helpful?

Giganta:

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=vie...600&start=0

Lobo:

Lobo's doggie:

I know someone will take a picture of Giganta kissing Flash like at the end of the JLU episode "Destroyer". :D

• 3 weeks later...