UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Want some rare Minimates?

Shanester

OK, here is the deal. AFX has given the Multiverse one Civil War box set, 2 Christmas 2007 Elf Spock Minimates, and two 2008 Toy Fair Minimates. Want one?!

Here is what you do. Post in this thread, the item you would like to have. You can only pick one item out of the three offered. Later today, I will close the thread and a random drawing will determine who wins what. I will then ask the winners to PM me an address. My plan is to ship in the morning (April 19).

All members are eligible.

Good luck!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here is the deal. AFX has given the Multiverse one Civil War box set, 2 Christmas 2007 Elf Spock Minimates, and two 2008 Toy Fair Minimates. Want one?!

Here is what you do. Post in this thread, the item you would like to have. You can only pick one item out of the three offered. Later today, I will close the thread and a random drawing will determine who wins what. I will then ask the winners to PM me an address. My plan is to ship in the morning (April 19).

Good luck!

i would love to have the 2 Christmas 2007 Elf Spock Minimates

thanks Shanester and AFX! :D

Good luck!

I would like the civil war set :D

2008 Toy Fair Minimates!!! Thanks Shanester & AFX! Not suprisingly everyone wants the Civil War pack, next time you get something like this Shanester I suggest a gladiator style fight to the death!!

Edited by Fo Shizzle

--edit: let me put my name in for a Spock elf (instead of the Civil War set, which I originally asked about). . .after Shane's post #16, I think that I would like to play the percentages game :) --

Edited by karamazov80

Nice try Matt. :D

I think the intention was that the spock elf and toyfair mates were single prizes. ;)

Nice try Matt. :D

I think the intention was that the spock elf and toyfair mates were single prizes. ;)

Yes, Rad is correct. One Elf Spock or one 2008 Toy Fair mini.