UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NBC All-Stars

I couldn't possably get more on board with this idea. Saved by the bell minimates would be the bee's knees. I can think of 15 differeent varients that could be used.

here's some ideas for the series'. We're going to ignore the "Good morning Miss Bliss" episodes.

Slater+Jessie Two pack

Zack and Kelly

Screech and lisa.

Mr. Belding+ Max

Varient for these two packs would include:

Slater and Tori

and Screech and Kevin (his robot)

OR

Jessie and Eric? Graham (her step brother from new york)

Some great box sets could be

the Zack Attack (band) set, uin their cool b&w costumes

the ROTC box set, with the cast in their sweats and t-shirts from that episode

When I first saw this thread, my brain processed "NBA All-Stars," and I was thinking about how great it would be to get a Chris Paul-Mate. In fact, I'm kind of surprised that sports stars haven't been licensed yet. . .

Heroes maybe.....the rest, I'm sorry, but I can do without them.

I'm not too keen on the whole idea of Minimates based on TV shows, movies are pushing it..... but I would sooner take Superhero and Classic / Cult Favorite Movies.

Give me my Army of Darkness mates before Friends mates.

I'm not too keen on the whole idea of Minimates based on TV shows, movies are pushing it..... but I would sooner take Superhero and Classic / Cult Favorite Movies.

Give me my Army of Darkness mates before Friends mates.

I disagree I think that this is a dplace where minimates may be able to finally break into the mainstream. Not huge waves but little one shots kind of the way that they make Kubricks of seemingly everything. I would be totally with this. It could easily go past NBC, who wouldn't want to see Lost mates? Or The Shield? Dare i even say The Sopranos, or Entourage, The Wire, or maybe even OZ where each 2 pack is the cell and you could collect them all to build Em City. The Office ones could come with cubicles to recreate the offices of Dunder Mifflin. I need to lay down i am getting too excited about something I know is never going to happen.

A-Team including the Van.

MacGyver

21 Jump Street

Magnum PI

Knight Rider and K.I.T.T.

Ok I am done for now but imagine the possibilities.

I disagree I think that this is a dplace where minimates may be able to finally break into the mainstream. Not huge waves but little one shots kind of the way that they make Kubricks of seemingly everything. I would be totally with this. It could easily go past NBC, who wouldn't want to see Lost mates? Or The Shield? Dare i even say The Sopranos, or Entourage, The Wire, or maybe even OZ where each 2 pack is the cell and you could collect them all to build Em City. The Office ones could come with cubicles to recreate the offices of Dunder Mifflin. I need to lay down i am getting too excited about something I know is never going to happen.

A-Team including the Van.

MacGyver

21 Jump Street

Magnum PI

Knight Rider and K.I.T.T.

Ok I am done for now but imagine the possibilities.

Well, if they make classic shows like the A-Team and MacGyver as one shots, then sure......

But I think they would have to leave them as One shot box sets and that's it.

Well, if they make classic shows like the A-Team and MacGyver as one shots, then sure......

But I think they would have to leave them as One shot box sets and that's it.

i am all for that. I feel no need to own MacGyver in different size mullets.