UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

E-Spectrum 65

I had not heard of these 'custom cases.' My LCS could really benefit from them. How does one order them?

Can some one help me out! im not sure what a custom case is..... :(

A wave is generally 3 'common sets of 2' + 1 set which contains a duplicate 'common' + 'a variant figure'. Retailers buy a 'case' of 12 sets of 2 figures. These 'normal' cases contain 4 sets of 'A' ,4 sets of 'B',3 sets of 'C' & 1 set of variant. In a nutshell each case contains 1 variant pack. With a custom case there are 3 complete waves (3 x each set inc. variant).

Got that? :blink:

A wave is generally 3 'common sets of 2' + 1 set which contains a duplicate 'common' + 'a variant figure'. Retailers buy a 'case' of 12 sets of 2 figures. These 'normal' cases contain 4 sets of 'A' ,4 sets of 'B',3 sets of 'C' & 1 set of variant. In a nutshell each case contains 1 variant pack. With a custom case there are 3 complete waves (3 x each set inc. variant).

Right, but as I asked before, how can one order these? I don't want to bug, but my LCS is talking about cutting some of us out because it is too costly to buy four cases just so the four people that collect minimates can get complete sets. :( Does anyone know so I can pass it on to my LCS? Thanks.

yes...? :huh: so its just more varients?

Yes ....'just' more variAnts . There are 'just' 2 more variAnt packs in a custom case, making 3 variAnt packs. Perhaps I should emphasise that the cases cost roughly the same as a standard case which contains 1 variAnt pack.

Yes ....'just' more variAnts . There are 'just' 2 more variAnt packs in a custom case, making 3 variAnt packs. Perhaps I should emphasise that the cases cost roughly the same as a standard case which contains 1 variAnt pack.

Thanks for the help... and the mini grammar lesson :P