UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Civil War!!!

Shanester

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Universe-Exclus...1QQcmdZViewItem

Do not buy them from anyone else on E-bay!!! (the prices they are asking are beyond ridiculous) Or go to Shopafx.com

I noticed that, too, and it kind of pisses me off, actually. Why the hell does the same company offer higher shipping on its own site than it does when it eventually posts an item on eBay? Boggles the mind.

Do not buy them from anyone else on E-bay!!! (the prices they are asking are beyond ridiculous) Or go to Shopafx.com

I noticed that, too, and it kind of pisses me off, actually. Why the hell does the same company offer higher shipping on its own site than it does when it eventually posts an item on eBay? Boggles the mind.

Not only that, but their ebay store ships from Hawaii whereas their store ships from California!

(I only know this from asking about combining orders off the two different venues) ;)

Has anyone customed the Iron spidey to include the xtra arms? i was think about using the 6" Hasbro Iron spidey and shortening the arms.

that's gonna be a lot of shortening. might have better luck with, say, the superhero squad one, but those may be too heavy. maybe twist-ties? doc ock arms?

Has anyone customed the Iron spidey to include the xtra arms? i was think about using the 6" Hasbro Iron spidey and shortening the arms.

that's gonna be a lot of shortening. might have better luck with, say, the superhero squad one, but those may be too heavy. maybe twist-ties? doc ock arms?

I think if i take out the middle joint on each arm it might look ok. some of the artists drew them pretty long but i'll wait till AFX send mine before i try.

I know this is a lame thing to do bumping a thread like this but I've updated my WANT list with the Civil War set. I have halted all my purchases for new Minimates, so I'm reduced to trading away my massive stockpile of old mint-in-box stuff. If there are any new collectors out there who want to get their hands on old 'mates and happened to get an extra Civil War set, please check out my Want/Have list.

I had thought the original civil war spider-man had the extra arms. They did it with Dr. Otto, so it shouldn't have been a huge stretch.

I ordered may though ebay ... the shipping is cheaper with AFX and they seem to ship faster.

Can't wait to get my hands on them!

I had thought the original civil war spider-man had the extra arms. They did it with Dr. Otto, so it shouldn't have been a huge stretch.

I ordered may though ebay ... the shipping is cheaper with AFX and they seem to ship faster.

OK we've heard the chorus .....let's here the first verse ;)

I figured this out only after I had ordered the set from their site. Oh well....

I figured this out only after I had ordered the set from their site. Oh well....

That makes two of us, but at least now we know the answer to my question:

It is cheaper to ship to the Continental U.S. from Hawaii than it is from California . . . :confused:

OK we've heard the chorus .....let's here the first verse ;)

It could be that the second verse is the same as the first.

But a little bit louder and a little bit worse? :D

T.

Rabbit ain't got no tail at all, tail at all, tail at all. Rabbit ain't got no tail at all, just a powderpuff.

Just got mine today. The only thing I didn't like was Cap's shield/glove combo. His shield won't fit on his arm while he's wearing his gloves, and his hand is just regular skin colored. Does anyone know what other mate I can cannibalize a hand from that's the same color as his gloves?

Edited by VivaDCMates