UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate compatibility thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

*sigh* My Walgreens has the boiler room on clearance for $16.99. <_<

Yes, so do the other 15 Walgreens I have hit within the past 7 days.  Just the one had it at that price.

No, not an exaggeration, Walgreens are everywhere here, haven't gone too far out of my way for any of them.  No Wave 2.5 Minimates at any of those locations.  Also no Marvel Legends Deadpools (I've seen the rest of the wave twice between all the stores). 

Edited by JeffBohn

• 1 month later...

With the way he chews scenery, Shatner-peg will get splinters.

Whenever I go to PetSmart, I check out the reptile habitat decor. I've had my eye on this piece for almost a year. I couldn't pull the trigger at $17.99 but when I saw it in-store on clearance for $9, I snatched it up. Better yet, it rang up for under $5.

I'm combining it with this Mayan Column Ruin for a quick Wakanda or Savage Land backdrop.

3 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

Did you guys see the Toys R Us NECA Aliens 30th Anniversary Deluxe Creature Pack yet?  The chambers look like they're the perfect size for Minimates!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=94801886&ab=TRU:tsearch_rr:Recommended for You:4

Was eyeing those up. Thought about a Weapon X chamber. But not sure if I want to pull the trigger. 

On 9/17/2016 at 7:48 AM, Polarboy said:

what set was that in?

I think it is part of the playmobil city life/ rock star line. There's a light up stage, 2 guitarist, a singer, drummer, speakers and the instruments. I only wanted the drums so luckily I found it on ebay.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Heinous said:

Just saw a commercial for tmnt movie megabloks and rockstead looks to have a cool chopper that might fit with Minimates. Has anyone seen this or bought it? 

I picked up a set with a chopper, not sure if was movie or t.v. show set. As usual handlebars need trimming, but fits nicely.  Going to use it for my ghost rider custom.