UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate compatibility thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the pirate toys from my niece (she was getting rid of them, or her mom was). Tossed the pirate without checking his fine print -- none on the boat. I'm a dope.

And yes, that's my glass topped table in the yard, with green grass beneath. I was kind of amazed at how well it worked as water. Wish I'd had it when I tried to shoot the Pirate ships on a frozen lake last winter.

I have a couple other vehicles I need to take pictures of for this thread. Not Minimate vehicles, but they're a lot of fun.

Does anyone have any suggestions for some sentinels that looks good with minimates?

As good as the official ones are, I am trying to find something taller and more imposing.

The ML is huge, and pretty costly, but came across the Super Hero Squad one, does anyone have a picture of him with any mates?

Have there been any other sentinel figures that anyone knows of?

Does anyone have any suggestions for some sentinels that looks good with minimates?

As good as the official ones are, I am trying to find something taller and more imposing.

The ML is huge, and pretty costly, but came across the Super Hero Squad one, does anyone have a picture of him with any mates?

Have there been any other sentinel figures that anyone knows of?

I've always liked the X-Men 5" line Sentinel w/ my 'mates: http://www.amazon.com/X-MEN-SENTINEL-ROBOT-14-INCH-PLAYSET/dp/B000G0MILS

My local supermarket has started to clearance out most of it's toys. Had my eye on one of these for a while, and managed to snag one for less than a fiver (about 8 dollars to my American friends). Considering to go back and get the Iron Man Jet thing too, although why Iron Man would need a jet is beyond me.

Good playability, and I think the scale is pretty good. Someone more talented than me could probably give it a great repaint, but I don't think I'll bother.

Still need to pick up a Quinjet....

post-2082-0-26990100-1347444720_thumb.jp

post-2082-0-94732200-1347444780_thumb.jp

post-2082-0-89784700-1347444818_thumb.jp

My local supermarket has started to clearance out most of it's toys. Had my eye on one of these for a while, and managed to snag one for less than a fiver (about 8 dollars to my American friends). Considering to go back and get the Iron Man Jet thing too, although why Iron Man would need a jet is beyond me.

Good playability, and I think the scale is pretty good. Someone more talented than me could probably give it a great repaint, but I don't think I'll bother.

what toy line is this from? I like the looks of it and may want to hunt it out for myself

Jeff of the Miniacs

what toy line is this from? I like the looks of it and may want to hunt it out for myself

Jeff of the Miniacs

It's just from the Avengers movie toyline. Similar sort of box to the quinjet. Comes with an awful Captain America figure...he doesn't even have a shield.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B007L3PL8U/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was at Walmart and saw this in the Christmas section. It's intended purpose is as a brick path in one of those Christmas village things that people like but I am going to fix it to foam board to make displays. It was only $3 for a two foot roll.

4AC05353-0357-424D-8BE9-82F06D335877-4425-00000D8F4FB81CD3.jpg

• 1 month later...

walkingdead_zps7fe9a4d2.jpg

Picked this house up at Tractor Supply Company over the weekend. Made me think of the farm house in the Walking Dead. Comes with a stage coach and a covered wagon too; need to dig out my Man with No Name minis for pics of those.

Set was on sale for $19.99:

http://www.tractorsu...05#product_tabs

They also had a few other sets (a barn and a log cabin, for instance) that looked compatible.