• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here’s something you may or may not find interesting:

Mattel’s Young Justice Figures are stilling to hit Wal-Marts and Target... they’re crap... but collect all 12 in the first 3 waves and you can build this:

post-1897-0-77493100-1312008731_thumb.pn

your mileage will most assuredly vary, it’s waaaaay too small for the YJ figures but at half the size it’s pretty close to minimate scale.

YJ figures are $10 a piece, so this bad boys going to run you $120 when all is said and done. Thankfully I have a 6 year old nephew who’s going to love getting a pile of 12 “robins” so I can kind of justify (no pun intend) the cost.

The figures accessories are minimate scale too sorta, so if you need a fast food bag, long bow, clear blue sword, or crap ice stick you can get those too!

Edited by dr baghead

• 2 weeks later...

If you are like me, you LOVE the Dr. Strange Minimate, but were disapointed that he came with no "spell accessories"

no big deal moc, I just swapped some from Scarlet Witch, or Beyonder...you say. Well that is what I did too...until I found THIS...

IMG_3629.jpg

I think this looks more like opening a dimensional gateway....what do you think?

This is a force blast from a Yoda Figure from the new Classics line.

moc likey...

Here’s something you may or may not find interesting:

Mattel’s Young Justice Figures are stilling to hit Wal-Marts and Target... they’re crap... but collect all 12 in the first 3 waves and you can build this:

post-1897-0-77493100-1312008731_thumb.pn

your mileage will most assuredly vary, it’s waaaaay too small for the YJ figures but at half the size it’s pretty close to minimate scale.

YJ figures are $10 a piece, so this bad boys going to run you $120 when all is said and done. Thankfully I have a 6 year old nephew who’s going to love getting a pile of 12

“robins” so I can kind of justify (no pun intend) the cost.

The figures accessories are minimate scale too sorta, so if you need a fast food bag, long bow, clear blue sword, or crap ice stick you can get those too!

That is awesome. Looks like I'm going to do some shopping tonight. Anyone have a list of figures?

Hmmmmm... So if I wait patiently for the Wal Mart that badly over ordered that exclusive emerald construct helicopter that splits into like 12 different smaller constructs to put that bad boy on clearance and I'm set.

Thx MoC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah - thats $160 worth of base right there. Might have to wave till they come don on clearance.

Also - do all the pieces lock together? eg - do i need one of ech figure, or can i find 8 of Iron Man on clearance and use all his bases to complete the circle?